Chapter 14.

It's been an average day at school, Cheerleaders being the snobby, fake people that they are. The Bulldogs being loud, obnoxious, and trying to get in most girls pants, but the whole day I haven't seen Cheryl and I'm apparently supposed to meet her in the gymnasium after school or something, speaking of doing that I should probably go.

God, what does she want? This better not be some sort of set up.

I walk into the gymnasium to see Cheryl sitting on the bleacher, wearing her Vixens uniform. She looks towards me as the gym door slams closed behind me, echoing through the empty gym. She pats the spot next to her, signalling me to sit down next to her. "Why did you want to meet me here?" I ask as I sit down beside her.

"Because I want to invite you to join the River Vixens" Cheryl answers, turning to me, and I scrunch my eyebrows together.

Oh god...

"Uh... I don't do that kind of stuff" I say, awkwardly, and Cheryl crosses her arms.

"Come on. You've got the body for cheerleading. You've got the sass that the team needs. And the uniform would look amazing on you. I don't know how down you are at dancing slash cheering" Cheryl replies, looking me up and down.

"I'm sorry Cheryl, but I don't cheer or dance. I'm not joining the Vixens" I say, standing up, and Cheryl grabs my wrist.

"At least think about my offer" she replies, then let's go of my hand, and I slightly nod. Cheryl walks out of the gym and I stand there for a second before exiting out of the gym.

* * * *

I walk to the front of the school and see Sweet Pea standing in front of his motorbike. He sees me walking down the stairs and smiles. I smile and run to him.

"Why hello, princess" Sweet Pea says, smiling.

"Hi" I reply.

I peck Sweet Pea's lips and he gently runs his thumbs over my cheeks. We both get on his motorbike and Sweet Pea puts his helmet on me. "Do you want to go home or come with me?" Sweet Pea asks before turning on his motorbike.

"I think you know my answer" I answer, earning a smile from Sweet Pea.