Chapter 60.

Last week at Pickens Day, a riot started with the younger Serpents because of the story behind the whole day. The next day the mayor and Veronica's parent saw that the head of the statue had been cut off the statue in the park and they immediately blamed it on the Serpents. Matters got worse and now everyone at Sunnyside Trailer Park is getting evicted from their homes, but Jughead and Betty found out who vandalised the statue. Tallboy.

Now all the Serpents stand in the Whyte Wyrm and Tallboy sits in a chair as Jughead and dad interrogate him. "What the hell were you doing at the dump last week, Tallboy?" Dad asks, sitting down in a chair behind him.

"I don't know what you're talking about" Tallboy answers, trying to act tough.

"I'm talking about you cutting the head of the Pickens statue and stashing it at the dump. Where you were seen, dumbass. SO START SPILLING!" Dad says, getting angry. I entwine my fingers with Sweet Pea's and put my free hand on his arm.

I've never seen FP this angry before, it's kind of frightening.

"Why'd you do it?" Jughead asks, sternly, and steps closer to Tallboy. I see dad wrapping his knuckles with a bandanna and I know he has a knuckle duster hidden under it, the same thing Sweet Pea used when he had to beat up Jughead to get him through the course to make Jug a Serpent. "Did someone put you up to this?"

"What's the Northsider and slutty Jones doing here?" Tallboy asks, looking at Betty and I. I feel Sweet Pea tense up as Tallboy calls me a slut and I sigh since I've been called that so many times. "This is Serpent business."

"They're here because they're one of us" Jughead replies, leaning towards Tallboy.

"Never talk about my daughter like that again! Now answer my son's question. Why'd you do it?" Dad says, angrier than before.

"Because I'm tired of seeing the Serpents going soft" Tallboy answers, then starts saying something about Hiram Lodge stirring trouble, and he also says stuff about getting rid of Jughead, dad and me. Dad stands up, obviously annoyed, and looks down at Tallboy.

This isn't going to end well.

"What should we do with this lowlife?" Dad asks, looking directly at me.

Oh shit.

"Strip him of his jacket. Exile him" Jughead answers.

"All those in favour?" Dad yells. Everyone puts there hand up and dad does an evil chuckle. "Looks like this piece of trash and I have a long ride ahead of us."

* * * *

I stand in the shower at Sweet Pea's trailer and tears run down my cheeks. I burst into tears and sob, loud enough that Sweet Peawild probably is able to hear me. I hear the bathroom door burst open and the sound of stuff hitting the floor. The shower curtain slides open, revealing Sweet Pea without clothes on. He joins me in the shower and closes the curtain. Sweet Pea doesn't say anything, all he does is pull me into a hug and I immediately hug back.

"Why are you with me? Everyone just thinks I'm a slut. You deserve better" I mutter, resting my head on Sweet Pea's bare chest, and he rubs my back.

"Hey! Don't ever say that again. I know for sure you're not a slut and so does everyone. I don't deserve better because I don't even deserve to have a kind, caring, funny, beautiful, girl like you in my life, especially one that likes me for me. I didn't give you that promise ring for no reason baby girl" he says. "People will hate on you because they're jealous but just keep them out of your life."

"I love you, Sweet Pea," I say, looking up at him.

"I love you too, princess."