Chapter 62.

As Jughead stands at the front of the class the Serpents have claimed as ours, a group of Bulldogs enter the room. "Alright, which one of you reptiles was screwing Midge Clump?" Reggie asks.

"What?" Jughead questions.

"I bet it was you... Sweet Pea" Reggie points at Sweet Pea.

"Mantle, he has a girlfriend," I say, standing in front of Sweet Pea. He places his hands on my hips, as if it's to hold me back.

"Shut it, Serpent slut" Reggie spits.

"Don't you dare talk to her that way! Anyways, I didn't even know Midge, you ass. Not surprised though, she probably didn't want to catch fleas from you mangy Bulldogs" Sweet Pea spits back and Reggie jumps at him ready to fight.

"Stop it Sweet Pea!" Jughead and I yell, trying to pull him away from Reggie. Archie tries to pull Reggie away from Sweet Pea But the rest of the Bulldogs and Serpents start fighting making it harder for us to stop them.

Eventually, we get them to stop and the Bulldogs leave the room. "Sweet Pea, Karisma. You guys coming?" Fangs asks as the Serpents start to exit the classroom.

"We'll see you at the Wyrm later," Sweet Pea says and Fangs nods before walking out. I sit on one of the desks and Sweet Pea stands between my legs. "You ok?" His hands gently caressing up and down my thighs.

"Yeah, just sick of being called a Serpent slut," I say and roll my eyes.

"I know you are and I'm sick of you being called it as well, but forget about what those stupid dogs say. You're far from it."