Chapter 19.

I look through Rosalie's closet trying to find the necklace that Rosalie told me about. The necklace was a gift that my biological dad gave to my mum when he found out she was pregnant, but my mum apparently gave it back when she left him for another man then somehow it got given back to me when I was put up for adoption.

I search all of Rosalie's closet and find a white cardboard box, I grab it and take it into my bedroom. I sit down on my bed and open the box to see papers and the necklace. I grab the necklace and put it next to me, then start reading the papers.

"Oh. My. God" I say shocked, dropping a piece of paper that shows who my dad is, but it doesn't show who my mum is for some strange reason. I grab the piece of paper and the necklace then put on a pair of slip-on shoes.

* * * *

I run into The Whyte Wyrm and see Sweet Pea standing at the pool tables with Fangs and Toni. He sees me and walks over to me.

"Are you ok? You look stressed" Sweet Pea asks, worriedly.

"Where's FP?" I ask, quickly.

"At the bar, why?" he answers, concerned.

"I'll explain later," I say, rushing over to FP, and he looks at me confused.

"FP, we need to talk. This is very important" I say, sitting down on the stool next to him.

"What's up?" He asks.

"Do you remember who you gave this necklace to?" I ask, causing FP's smile to drop, and he grabs the necklace.

"I gave this to a girl I was dating when I found out she was having my child, then she dumped me for some other guy, so she gave it back. I was devastated so I sold it to some lady who thou- how do you have this necklace?" FP says, confused, and I slide the papers to him. He finishes reading the papers and looks at me, shocked.

"Y-you're m-my daughter?" FP says, but it comes out as more of a question, and I nod.

"You're my father," I say, slightly smiling, and FP smiles. He pulls me into a hug and I hug back.

"Well, this explains why everyone thinks I look like you and Jug, and why Jughead and I connected as soon as we met," I say, causing FP to laugh, and we stop hugging.

"Turn around," FP says, grabbing the necklace, and I turn around. FP puts the necklace around my neck and I let go of my long blonde hair, causing it to fall down my back.

"If you're my dad, how do I have blonde hair? FP, I mean dad" I ask.

"You probably get it from your mothers' side" he answers.

"Should I tell Jug?" I ask.

"Yeah, you might want to tell Sweet Pea as well" FP answers. We hug one last time and I walk over to Sweet Pea.

"Sweet Pea, can we talk?" I ask, nervously, and Toni, Fangs, and him all look at me worried.

"Yeah, of course," Sweet answers. Then he follows me outside to the car park.

The cold wind sends shivers down my spine and goosebumps form on my arms. "Here," Sweet Pea says, taking off his Serpent jacket, and he puts it over my shoulders.

"Thanks" I reply.

"Anytime. Now, what did you want to talk about?" Sweets asks.

"I just found out who my biological dad is..." I answer, excitedly.

"Thank god, I thought you were going to break with me. Who's your biological dad?" Sweet Pea asks, entwining his fingers with mine.

"FP is my dad" I answer, smiling, and Sweet Pea's jaw drops.

"Oh my god, wait. You're FP's child?" He replies, shocked, and I nod. "He's going to be so happy you're in his life permanently, he's been looking for his lost child for years. Are you going to live with Jughead and FP?"

"I don't know, I'm sure he'll bring it up if he wants me to, but I think it's a bit early at the moment."

"True." Suddenly, Sweet Pea's face brightens up like I've never seen before.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"If you're biologically FP's daughter, that means you're a Serpent by blood," he says, rather excited may I add. "That means you're destined to join the South Side Serpents."

"I didn't think of that."

* * * *

"FP, you need to change the papers," I say, sitting down next to FP. "Instead of the legal guardian, it should say biological father so they can't take me away from you."

"I'll go first thing in the morning" he replies, smiling, and he puts the papers in his jacket.

"Also I want to change my name," I say.

"What?" FP asks, surprised.

"My last name, not my first," I say and he smiles. "Montel isn't my real surname, Jones is and I want it to be that. I'm not ashamed of you. I'm proud to be a Jones and I want to display that" I say, earning a smile from FP.

"Ok, I'll do that too" he replies.

"So... do I call you dad from now on?" I ask.

"I guess so" he answers, smiling, and we hug one more time before FP goes off to put the papers in a safe spot.