Chapter 28.

It's the next morning and I'm exhausted, last night I got into a huge fight with Archie over the phone, which means I didn't end up going to Sweet Pea's last night.

As I walk into the car park of the Whyte Wyrm and I see Archie, Jughead, Fangs, Sweet Pea, and Toni standing outside. "She deserves better than you!" Archie yells at Sweet Pea, angrily, and I stop walking to see what is going on.

"So a guy like you better?" Sweet Pea asks.

"Maybe, at least I wouldn't make her a Serpent slut!" Archie yells, crossing his arms, and him saying that causes Sweet Pea to step towards him, but Jughead stops him.

"Archie, leave otherwise he's not the one you'll have to worry about," Jughead says, annoyed, and he notices me standing in the distance.

"What are you gonna go? Are you going to hurt me? To protect them? Those thugs!" Archie shouts in Jugs face.

"No Archie, I'll do it for my sister, but I wasn't talking about me," Jughead says, slightly smirking.

"He's talking about me," I say, angrily, and storm over to all of them. "And these so-called thugs are my family, my friends, Archie. I told you once if you can't respect who I'm with, we can't be friends. I love Sweet Pea, I love my Serpent crew" I say, sternly, and I feel Sweet Pea's arm snake around my waist.

"What about us? Your friends from the Northside!" Archie shouts.

"Betty, Veronica and Kevin aren't trying to make me choose who I want in my life, they accept that I have ties on both sides, Archie!" I shout back. "Don't make me choose, Archie, because the Southside will always win. Every. Single. Time." Archie storms off, angrily.

"Uh guys, can you leave Karisma and I alone for a minute?" Sweet Pea asks, earning nods from the others, and he looks down at me with a smile. "So... you love me huh?".

"I do, I understand if you don't lo-" I say, getting cut off by Sweet Pea kissing me, and I kiss back.

"I love you too," Sweet Pea says, after stop kissing, and I smile at him. "How about we go inside for a bit? Then you can come to my place later tonight."

"Sounds like a plan" I reply, smiling, and we walk into the bar to join Fangs, Toni, and Jughead.

* * * *

I walk up to Sweet Pea's trailer and knock on the door, the door opens almost instantly and Sweet Pea stands there, wearing nothing but a pair of grey sweats. "Hi, baby girl," Sweet Pea says, letting me into his trailer.

"Hey babe" I reply, walking inside, and Sweet Pea closes the door.

"I need you," Sweet Pea says, turning to me, and I look at him confused.

"What?" I ask, rather confused.

"I need you" Sweet repeats, smirking, and I now understand what's he's talking about. Before I can reply Sweet Pea cups my cheeks and kisses me, pushing me against the wall and lifting me up.

I wrap my legs around his waist and I run my fingers through his hair. I lean my head to the side as Sweet Pea plants kisses down my neck, causing me to let out a soft moan.

"Fuck, you're going to be the death of me," Sweet Pea says.

"If anything, Sweet Pea, you're going to the be the death of me" I reply, smiling.