Begging You

Alice POV: 

"FP wait. Please don't go." I said starting to cry myself and chasing after him. He was rushing down the stairs and stood at the bottom of them crying. I was at the top looking down at him. 

"Please don't leave." I pleaded. 

"What do you want me to do Alice." He said wiping tears off his cheeks. Betty and Jughead crept around the corner listening in, still in shock from all the information they have received in the past hour. 

"Alice please, I can't do this again." He said starting to walk towards the front door. "FP, what can't you do again?" 

He didn't respond and continued to walk out the door. I started to run down the stairs when my foot slipped and I tumbled down the steps. I screamed bloody murder when I hit the floor. I curled in a ball holding my stomach. I had never been in so much pain. 

FP came running back in and started to freak out. "Mr. Jones I'm calling an ambulance now!" Betty yelled starting to panic. 

"Jug, I need your help for a second!" FP yelled to his son who was in shock watching this all pan out from the top of the steps. 

"Got it, what do you need me to do?" He asked ready to help finally. "Get me that blanket from the couch now." FP said calmly trying not to worry me. 

FP picked me up once again this time very carefully trying not to inflict more pain. But it still hurt like hell. I screamed and whined as he cradled me in his arms. 

"Betty we don't have time to wait for an ambulance, get in my truck now!"

Betty and Jughead rushed out to his truck and FP placed me in the passenger seat. He didn't bother buckling me in and rushed to the drivers seat. I was still clutching my stomach and screaming. Betty began to cry and Jug was doing his best not to freak out. 

-

FP rushed to the hospital and didn't even park the car just flung the doors open and carried me in. "Help! We need help now!" He yelled and a ton of nurses came over to us and they directed him to a room. 

FP POV:

I can't believe what just happened. I felt so guilty, if I hadn't stormed out she wouldn't have fallen down the stairs. Betty and Jughead came running in behind us. 

I looked back at them and then down at Alice who was still screaming in pain. The nurses had taken her from me and placed her on a stretcher. She had passed out when they placed her on the stretcher, thankfully I couldn't hear her screams anymore. 

It killed me to see her in so much pain. A pain that I caused. This was the first time I had actually seen how bad her injuries were. They rushed her into a room and I followed not wanting to leave her side. 

I was getting asked questions left and right but I couldn't answer. I was in a zone that was outside my own. I watched them cut off her shirt and pants to expose all of her bruises and cuts. 

Her stomach was a little swollen but I couldn't tell if it was because she was pregnant or if she had been injured there. I prayed it was the first one. I stood in the corner of the room and watched as the pumped her full of things and I couldn't watch them put needles in her so I started to look down when a bright red color caught my eye. 

I looked back up and noticed that blood was coming from her underwear. It was streaming down her legs at a rapid rate. Without thinking I just yelled "She's pregnant!" 

They all stoped and looked at me as if I was crazy. They looked back at her and saw all the blood. More people quickly rushed in and placed towels in-between her legs trying to collect all of it. 

I watched in horror as they were working so quickly. One nurse looked back at me and asked for me to leave. I heard her but I couldn't move. She quickly noticed I was in shock and pushed me through the door and directed me to the waiting room.

Jug and Betty were sitting there quietly, Betty sobbing into Jugs shoulder. He was rubbing her back and arms trying to get her to stay calm. 

I sat down across the waiting room from Betty feeling so guilty over what just happened. I could hardly imagine what I caused. My thoughts raced back to how she wanted to abort the pregnancy and now she might not have to because I killed the baby. 

I started sobbing and Betty came over to me and placed her arms over my shoulders. "Mr. Jones, its not your fault." She said practically reading my mind, just like her mother.

"But it is Betty. It really is." I said continuing to cry. It killed me to be so venerable towards anybody but right now I didn't care. 

"No dad it isn't, it was an accident." Jug said placing his hand on my knee. 

We were interrupted by a nurse calling out. "A blonde woman was brought in just a little while ago, where is the man who brought her in?" I stood up quickly wiping away the tears and walking over to her.  

"Whats the woman's name, we would like to look up her file." The nurse said. 

"Alice Coop" I took a deep breath "Alice Smith." She refuses to even acknowledge the Cooper name now. 

"Okay, thank you sir. If you wish you can go back to see her now." She said. I nodded my head but quickly realized I shouldn't go back to see her first. "Betty, you go first." 

"Mr. Jones you go, please, I know she wants to see you." Betty said making me feel even more guilty. The nurse pointed to her room and I walked down slowly. Every step I took felt more and more taxing on my breaths. I slowly opened her door and saw her helpless, beautiful body covered in bandages and hooked up to an IV. 

I took a deep breath and walked over to the edge of the bed placing my hand over hers. I placed my forehead on the edge of the bed sobbing into the sheets. 

"I'm begging whatever higher power there is to please make sure she's okay. I can't loose the woman I love, and our child twice, please, I'm begging you." I continued to sob into the sheets until Betty knocked on the door and Jug was close behind her. 

I quickly wiped my tears off my face and gestured for them to come in. 

-• A/N •-

I hope you liked this chapter. Sorry for spelling errors, I'm new to writing. :-D