Still

"So?!" FP said anxiously waiting Alice's response. "There is nothing here." She said in disbelief. "What do you mean, is it negative?"

"No, there's no lines. The test has expired. We need to go get new ones." Alice sighed. "Oh thank god." FP said under his breath, having expired tests was a lot better than having a negative result.

"Let's go get ready, and then we can head out to get some." Alice threw the test out and went to her closet. "I have to take Charles out today."

"Oh thats right, um. Maybe we can go after?"

"That should work." He nodded and they both got changed.

"Hey FP,"

"Yeah Al?"

"Don't tell the kids anything, I don't want to get their hopes up."

"I won't, don't worry hun." He smiled softly and pulled her into a hug. "FP, what if its negative?" She started tearing up. "If its negative, then we move forward. I promise it will all be okay either way." He gently kissed her forehead and they head downstairs.

"Ooh, who made breakfast." FP smiled coming into the kitchen where every breakfast food on this planet was laid out on the counter. "I did." Charles smiled pouring each of them a cup of coffee. "Mom, try some of the hash browns." Betty said getting herself some more and putting some on Jellybeans plate.

"Charles, you didn't have to make us all breakfast." Alice chuckled, making herself a plate. "I know, but I love to cook." He chuckled.

"So where do you want to go first Charles, store or Pop's for the job?" FP asked as they all sat down at the table. "Pop's," He smiled. "Are you sure I'll be able to get a job there?"

"Yeah, of course. Why wouldn't you be able to?"

"Well, I don't have much work experience." He sighed. "Oh trust me, Pop won't care. As long as you're nice to customers and can pour coffee, you'll get a job. And by the look of things, you know how to do a lot more than pour coffee."

"Thanks," He smiled. They all sat together quietly, as their faces were stuffed with food. After they finished eating FP and Alice washed up together and let the kids watch some TV. Mostly, so Alice could talk to FP before he left. "FP?"

"While you're out, maybe you could pick up a test?" She whispered. "I can do that, but it might raise questions from Charles, if his dad is buying pregnancy tests for his mom."

"Just be discrete about it." She chuckled and went to go sit with the kids. "Charles you ready to go?" FP called, putting on his jacket. "Yup," He got up from the couch and joined FP at the door. "Jelly, you ready to go too?"

"Where am I going?" She asked. "I'm gonna drop you off at Grandpa Hog Eye's place for a playdate with Sophia."

"Can I go to school instead?"

"Uh Alice?" FP called. "Yeah?"

"We should probably enroll Jelly in school."

"I will call the middle school whilst you guys are out." She smiled and kissed FP goodbye. "Yay!" Jelly exclaimed running outside and jumping in FP's truck.

"Bye guys have fun!"

"Thanks Al, drink lots of fluids while I'm gone." He chuckled. "Forsythe!" She hissed. "Bye Jug, be good for Alice." He quickly scurried out the door. "Bye Alice!" Charles called quickly following FP out the door.

"What was that all about?" Jug asked Alice. "What?"

"The whole 'drink plenty of fluids' thing?"