Sirens and Wine

- 1:00am Monday Morning -

After the events that happened last night, Hiram was rushed off to the hospital, Hermione was taken to the sheriffs station, and the teens went to Fred Andrews house to stay the rest of the night.

Veronica didn't know what to think about her father anymore. Betty held her close as she had just witnessed her mom get hauled out of the penthouse by the cops, and her father rushed to the hospital, with a wine glass sticking out of his head. All after finding out that her father cheated on her mother.

Fred was making all of the kids some hot chocolate, trying to calm Veronica down. As she was going out of her mind. Just as he placed the cups down his phone rang. "Hold in kids, I'll be right back."

-Phone Call-

"Fred?" Hermione sobbed.

"Hermione, Are you okay?" He whispered not wanting the kids to hear.

"No, Fred I'm not okay. I need someone to come sign me out of the station. Tom said I can leave, I don't have anyone to pick me up, I know it's a lot to ask-"

"It's no problem, I'll be down to get you soon. What should I tell the kids?"

"Don't tell them anything. I have to go my phone limit is almost ov-"

"Hermione?"

He quickly rushed and grabbed his car keys. "Dad? Where are you going?" Archie asked."Uh, uh, ummm. To get milk." Fred quickly dismissed him and rushed out the door. He made it to the sheriffs station in just a few short minutes.

-•-

"Hey Tommy," Fred said walking into the station and seeing him half asleep at the front desk.

"Huh? Oh hi, she's in the back. I'll go get her." He yawned and walked back to the cells. Fred took a seat and waited. He signed all the paperwork needed to get her out. He heard the clicks of her heels coming out, he quickly looked up to see her face covered with the remnants of mascara and smudged lipstick.

"I'm sorry-" She started. "Don't worry about it, I was up anyway with the kids." He chuckled and pulled her into a hug.

"See you later Tom." Fred waved goodbye and he nodded before laying his head back down on the desk.

"To the Pembroke?" Fred asked opening the car door for her. "Yeah, I guess." She sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"I just don't feel like going home tonight, and if I do I probably will just end up drinking."

"Come stay the night with me. Okay, not with me, but my place. I have a guest room that you can stay in. And I hate to say it, but Veronica really needs an explanation."

"I know I owe her an explanation, I owe everyone one. And thank you, I will gladly take you up on that offer."

They pulled into Fred's driveway and Hermione slowly got out of the car. "You sure it's okay if I stay?" She asked. "Of course, it's not like anything will happen between us." He smiled and led her to the door.