Leave

(No POV for this part)

Before Alice could get another word in Jughead ran out the door and hoped on his bike.

"Where are you going?" Betty yelled.

"I have to find my mom! If she did this to hurt my dad I-" He starts but Betty cut him off.

"Go! Find her! I will take care of my mom!" She yelled and he speeds off quickly. Betty came back inside and curls up next to Alice, who is very shaken up by this.

"Mom, its going to be okay. I promise." Betty rubbed her moms back in circles.

"I...I... I can't loose him again. I did this to him, I asked him to clean it up." She said sobbing hysterically into her daughters arms.

"Mom, he did it for you. We will figure this out. Okay?"

"Okay." Alice said trying to make her daughter happy. But in reality she didn't think that everything was going to be okay. She was knocked up again, her ex is a serial killer, her first born is dead somewhere. Oh and now the love of her life, who she just got back, was now in prison again.

"Lets go down to the sheriffs station, maybe we can talk to them." Betty offered sounding hopeful.

"I guess, but I don't think anything we say will help." Alice said.

"I know, but we can at least try, maybe you can talk to FP." Betty said and Alice got up to throw on some clothes since she was still in FP's shirt.

"Ready?" Betty grabbed the car keys.

"Yup" Alice said getting into the passenger seat.

"We should probably get Jellybean huh?"

"I think its best if the ten year old doesn't see her father in a cell." Alice said. "Good point."

-

They made it to the Sheriffs office quite quickly and they both ran in.

"Where is he!" Alice yelled busting through the doors.

"Name m'am" The man at the front desk said.

"You know exactly who the hell I am! Now where the hell is that earthworm you call a sheriff!" She yelled banging on the desk with her fist.

The man at the front desk quivered in fear, probably not expecting Alice Smith to be so intense. "He's down the hall." He said shaking.

"Thank you." Betty said following her mother who's already banging on the sheriffs door.

"Come in!" Sheriff Maneta scoffed rudely.

"I was planning on it. Now where the hell is FP!" Alice yelled.

"Mom, calm down." Betty said placing her hands on her mothers shoulders, she had seen FP do it a couple of times and it worked.

"Fine. Where is FP." Alice said through her teeth trying not to let rage take over.

"Please Mrs. Cooper sit." Sheriff Maneta said gesturing over to the chair in front of his desk.

"Its Ms. Smith! and I swear to god if you call me a Cooper one more damn time-" Alice started but Betty interjects. "Mom what did I just say." Alice growls and sits down.

"Sooo, what can I do for you?" Sheriff Maneta said calmly.

"Tell me where FP is now!" Alice yelled now more frustrated than ever.

"He's in the back cell." He said tapping his fingers on his desk.

"Thank you." Alice said and gots up from her chair.