Name Please

"Did you enjoy the cookie?" FP asked looking at Alice's mouth covered in chocolate. "Yes I did." Alice said starting to cry.

"Oh no. Please don't cry, what did I say?" FP placed his hand on her cheek trying to comfort her to the best of his abilities while driving. 

"All I wanted when I was pregnant was chocolate chip cookies." Alice said. "I'm sorry honey. Its going to be okay, I promise." FP gently rubbed his hand up and down her arm. 

"Its not going to be okay, all of our children are dead." Alice sighed and wiping her tears away. "We don't know if Charles is dead." FP said with a tint of hope in his voice. 

"But Chic-" 

"Chic is a liar." FP cut her off. "I know, but FP something just doesn't feel right. Any time I think about Charles all I can picture is a tomb stone with his name on it." She said breaking FP's heart.

"I know how you feel hun, but we don't know that he is dead for sure. So don't think about it too much, okay?" 

"I will try, but when I see you, I see him... I got to see him for a few minutes after he was born." Alice said with a small smile.

"Really?"

"Yeah he looked just like you. He had your adorable nose, and your lips." She said wiping another stray tear away. "I'm sure he was perfect, like his mom." FP gently stroked her cheek.

 "He was." She says closing her eyes and picturing the sweet sent of a new baby, and remembering the feeling of his soft new skin on hers. 

-

"So... I think you should know why you were in jail FP." Alice said bluntly now becoming serious, concerning FP. "I think I know why I was in jail." FP said with a chuckle. 

"Well you know why, but by whom you were put in jail by is another story." Alice sighed. "What do you mean by whom?" 

"Well the day that I miscarried-" Alice started taking a pause after the word as she could practically feel knives penetrating her abdomen as she speaks. 

"We, um, got the hint from Jellybean that Gladys was up to something, and later Betty received a call from... Hal saying that he and Gladys were 'friends." Alice said with the same ill feeling creeping into her chest from before. 

"So my ex-wife and your ex-husband are out to get our family." FP sighed with rage quickly filling his veins. "Yes."

"So Hal and Gladys are working together to sabotage their own kids." FP scoffed. "I mean, Hal told Betty that so who knows if he's lying. He lied to me for twenty years."

"Oh my god the kids." Alice said quickly realizing that Jellybean was still with Hog Eyes granddaughter Sophia. "What about the kids?" He asked. 

"Oh my god!" Alice yelled again quickly pulling her phone out from her pocket. "What! Are you okay?" FP said quickly pulling the car over and checking Alice. 

"Yeah I'm fine, but Jellybean has been with Hog Eye and Sofia for over a day, I have to call him!" Alice says in a panic. "Geez Al, relax. I'm sure she's fine, Hog eye is great with kids." He trying to calm Alice down. 

"I know I just feel bad for unloading her on him." Alice said dialing his number. 

- Phone Call -

"Hi Hog Eye its -"

"I know who you are, Hi Alice!" Hog Eye said excited.

"How is Jellybean? Is she being well behaved?" Alice asked.