Busy Day

Thursday

"Good morning handsome," Alice yawned and turned to FP, placing a kiss on his cheek. "Good morning," He yawned and pulled her close, enjoying the warmth she provided.

"Guess what today is?" She smiled, and he shrugged. "Today I have an ultrasound, and then I get to go see my boys at work." She kissed him once more and jumped out of bed.

"Why do we have to get up this early?" He pulled the covers over his head and sighed. "Because we have to bring Jelly to school, remember?" She laughed and pulled the covers back off his head. He groaned and smacked his head into his pillow.

"Come on old man, lets get ready before the kids get up." She placed her robe on and went into the bathroom.

"Five more minutes," He groaned and tried to get back in bed.

"Come on Jonesy, get up!" She said peeking her head around the bathroom door.

"Give me one good reason why I should get up now, and not in five minutes?" He challenged. She narrowed her eyes and smirked as he waited for her comeback.

"Three words Jones... naked... steamy... shower." She dropped her robe and slowly turned on the faucet, letting the steam fill the room.

"You don't have to say another word." He ripped his clothes off and ran into the bathroom.

-•-

"Good morning kiddos," FP exclaimed with a big, uncontrollable grin, coming down into the living room where all of them were watching cartoons.

"What's got you in such a good mood?" Jug chuckled. "I wouldn't ask that Jug." Betty sighed and shook her head trying to release the thought.

"Good idea," FP commented making them all 'ew.'

"Hey Charles, we should get going. Our shifts start in about twenty minutes." He grabbed his car keys, Charles nodded.

"Bye baby," Alice called, running up to FP giving him a long kiss, which all the kids turned their heads too. "Bye Al, and Jell's,"

"Yeah Daddy?" She asked popping her head up from the couch.

"Be good girl for Alice, and behave at school please."

"I am always a good girl." She smiled. He chuckled and was out the door with Charles.

"Alright sweetie, you ready to go to school?" Alice asked picking up the young girls lunchbox off the counter, which Betty prepared. "Yuppo," She giggled, and picked up her school bag, quickly running out the door.

"Bye Jug, bye Betty, have fun at school." Alice called to them from the door. "Bye Mom!" Betty called. "Bye Jells, have fun at school!" Jug smiled and the two returned to their homework.

After five more minutes of catching up on schoolwork that Jug missed, they rushed off to school. They didn't have to go to first period as it was English, and since they work on the Blue and Gold, they were allowed to skip it.

-•-

"Alrighty Charles. The dirty dishes go here, and the clean dishes get put away with the rest in the cabinet. Now if you have any other questions just ask FP, he's my best busboy." Pop gave a cheeky wink, and went back to the kitchen.

"Does he know I'm your son?" Charles whispered. "Not yet, I think its best that we let Alice decide when she wants to tell people."