Tell Her

"Oh my god. That's where I remembered your face from!" Betty exclaimed. "Huh?" Charles looked at her as if she were crazy. "She remembered your face from the photo." Jug explained. "What photo?" 

"The one from the sisters." Betty said. "Oh, okay." 

"So... you're our brother." Jug chuckled nervously. "What did I say about talking Forsythe." Alice scolded. "Yes ma'am." 

"Wow using his real name, thought that was only reserved for me." FP laughed. "I only use it when I'm pissed." 

"We know." Jug and FP said in unison. "Okay enough about me being pissed." Alice scoffed taking a seat next to Jugs bed. 

"Whats got you in such a piss mood Mom?" Betty laughed. "Nothing," She sighed. "I'm not in a mood." 

"So.... Charles, where did they find you?" Jug asked. "Uh, they came to stay at the hotel I worked at. Pretty crazy huh." 

"Yeah, it is... Are you really Charles?" Betty asked. "Yes. Why would you ask that?" 

"Because the last guy who pretended to be Charles got handed over to a killer." Betty stated crossing her arms trying to scare him. "Oh, um. Well I can assure you I am Charles." He chuckled nervously.

"Good. Because if you ever hurt my mom, I will end you." Betty said getting all up in Charles face. "Woah, Betty back off of him." Jug said trying to move. "Elizebeth leave him alone."

"No its fine, she should be cautious. Not of me, but after what happened with Chic. I would be," Charles rambled. "He's definitely our brother," Betty calmed down. "He rambles like your dad when he's nervous." Betty said looking back at Jug. "And they practically have the same face." 

"I do not ramble when I'm nervous." FP rolled his eyes. "Yes you do." Betty, Jug, and Alice all said. "Okay, okay, maybe I do. But lets talk about something else."

"Charles are you planning on staying in Riverdale for long?" Betty asked. "He is coming to live with us Betty." Alice chimed in. "Us? As in you, me, Jug, and FP?" 

"Yes Betty, I hope thats okay." Alice prayed her daughter wouldn't start some fight over this. "Yeah, its fine. Is he going to take Polly's old room or the guest room?" 

"Well, its up to him." Alice said happily, as her daughter didn't seem to mind.

"I have two options for rooms? Wow, I've never even had an option." Charles smiled ear to ear. "I'm sorry." Alice placed her hands over her eyes and started sobbing. 

"Oh no, what did I say?" Charles said backing away from Alice. "You didn't say anything, she has been through a lot lately." FP said taking Alice in his arms and holding her tight, as she cried into his chest. "I'm sorry," Alice repeated.

"Sorry about what mom?" 

"I didn't ever give him an option. He was a hopeless baby who never was given a chance. I chance that I could've provided if I had stayed with FP." She sobbed. "Oh Alice, I don't mind. Please don't blame yourself for it." Charles said. 

Alice unburied her head from his chest and sighed. "I am sorry, and will forever be sorry." 

"I can't stop you from feeling that, but know that I don't hold anything against you. Nor, am I mad about what happened. I promise." Charles stated. 

"So Charles how do you like Riverdale so far?" Jug asked trying to change topic. "Jug! I said no talking." Alice said getting annoyed once more. "You're not my doctor Ms. Smith." Jug laughed. 

"I wouldn't start with her boy." FP chuckled. "Yeah mom are you sure you're okay?"

"I'm fine Betty, why do you keep asking?"