Halo Of Death

WARNING: (This chapter is very sad, and talks about suicide. If you suffer from mental health please refrain from this chapter.)

FP sped through the Southside, and through the woods to his and Alice's favorite spot along Sweetwater River.

He practically jumped off his bike when he made it. "Alice!" He called a few times before he heard a quiet whisper "Leave please." She whispered. She didn't want him here for this.

He ran to the rivers edge and almost lost it when he saw Alice standing about ten feet out. The water up to her hips, her back facing towards him. Her white nightgown flowed in the wind and the moonlight shined perfectly against her body. She looked like a angel standing there.

He slowly took a step forward and a twig snapped under his foot. She didn't move just jumped a little bit. "Ali." FP called trying not to cry. She didn't reply just stood there in the ice cold water with the gown still flowing.

Betty and Jug pulled up behind soon after on Jugs bike. Betty looked in horror at the sight of her mother in the water. Jug just stood there holding Betty tight.

They all stood in silence, all afraid to move. "Alice please get out of the water." FP pleaded taking a step forward.

"I can't FP." She said taking a step forward into the water. Now the current was becoming stronger and FP could see she was becoming weak. He took another step forward and she did the same.

"Alice look at me please." FP begged. "I can't look at you." Alice said letting out a sob. "Yes you can." FP said. "Please look at me... please Ali."

Alice slowly turned around, and their eyes met. FP could see the pain behind her crystal blue eyes. It killed him to see her like this. The moonlight shined perfectly on Alice's face, practically creating a halo of death.

"Alice please get out of the water." He said taking a step forward. "Don't move." Alice said quietly. "Alice please don't do this." FP begged.

"Let me go, please don't make this harder." She said breaking his heart. Betty and Jug continued to watch not knowing what to do. They stayed silent knowing that if they did anything right now it could cause her to make the final step.

"Alice please get out of the water."

"Its my fault." She said sobbing now.

"Its not your fault!" FP said now sobbing himself.

"I lost our baby... twice! I can't live with myself!" Alice says sobbing even more.

"Alice get out of the water right now." FP demanded.

"No FP. I don't want to feel anymore, no more pain, no more suffering, just peace." Alice said calming herself and taking a step back.

"Alice don't you dare take another step back." FP said pleading with her.

"Why shouldn't I go."

"Alice. I love you to the end of the damn universe and back. I will do anything for you to get out of the water. Please."

"I can't live with myself FP. I don't want to live FP. So stop trying. Please." Alice said taking another step back. She's now up to her neck and the water has almost taken her under.

"Alice I won't be able to live with myself if you do this. I can't have you die on me. I almost lost you once, and I promised myself never again. So please do this for me. Get out for me. For my love for you. For Betty and Jug, Please." FP said reaching his hand out.

"I don't want to live FP!" Alice said now in hysterics splashing the water around her.

"I want to be with our babies." She said quietly letting out another sob.