The Other Boy

Your POV

When you got back last night you immediately went to bed. So when you saw that Harrison had texted you, you were surprised but you felt a smile on your face.

y/n: Of course we can hang out. I had a really great time yesterday!

You responded and hoped he would text back soon!

Harrison POV
You hear your phone ring, hoping it was y/n. You smiled very wide when you saw her name pop up. Tom walked in the room and saw you. 'What are you smiling at mate?' he ask. 'Nothing.' you reply fast. Tom didn't believe you and grabbed your phone and started running. 'Tom come back, you idiot!' And you start chasing Tom. But he was too fast and locked the bathroom door. He unlocked the door and stepped out with a confused face. 'Why are you texting y/n?' he ask. 'I just thought she was fun and wanted too meet again.' you replied not wanted to admit you had a little crush on her. 'How did you get her number?' Tom said while giving your phone back. You didn't want to tell him that you got it by steeling his phone so you say 'Yeah uh she gave it to me last night.' Tom looked a bit disappointed and you didn't know why. He didn't liked y/n, right? 'Oh okay. I'm gonna get some food.' Suddenly the disappointed face made place for a too happy face. You knew something was wrong, but you just couldn't place it. 'No i'm good.' you replied. 'Later.' Tom said when a walked out of the hotel. You grabbed your phone and texted y/n back.

Harrison: I had a great time too. Can you maybe grab a bite this afternoon?

y/n: yeah sounds good!

Harrison: Can i pick you up around 1:00 pm?

y/n: sure! see you then.

Harrison: looking forward to it!😉

You received y/n's address and did a happy dance and you saw it was 11:30 am. Plenty of time to get ready!

Your POV
Did Harrison just asked you out on a date?! Or was he just being friendly? You text Claire but you already she isn't going to reply because she's with family. Right now when you needed her the most! Okay you were just going to figure out what to where by yourself. It was pretty cold so you decided to wear this:

 It was pretty cold so you decided to wear this:

Your favorite sweater and some black jeans. You put your hair into a cute messy ponytail.
You were glad you were ready when you heard a little knock on your door.  You opened it with a smile expecting it was Harrison. When you saw Toms cute face you began to blush.
'Hi!' he said
'Hi Tom! What do i own this pleasure to?' you smiled and let Tom inside. 'Yeah i was just walking by and thought i come in and say hi!' 'That's sweet! I had a really fun time yesterday. Sadly you fell asleep.' you said. Tom smiled and saw that you received the script for the audition.
'Hey you got the script!' He said excited. 'Yeah i got it this morning!' 'Do you maybe want to rehearse it something... like you with yeah um with me?' You loved how dorky he was. 'I would love to! I can come to your hotel tomorrow if your not busy or anything?' 'Yeah no i'm not busy you can come!' 'Okay thanks!'
It started to get a little bit awkward and when you heard a knock on your door you knew it was going to be even more. You opened the door and saw Harrison. 'Heey y/n!' he said exited. 'Heey harrison! Come in. Tom is here too so maybe he can come with us?' 'Haz?' Tom asked 'What uh what are you doing here?' 'y/n and me are just going to grab a bite.' Harrison said
'Yeah um you can come with us if you want.' you said. Tom stood there a bit awkward and finally said 'Yeah i'm hungry! Where are we going?' Harrison looked a bit disappointed but he hid it quickly when Tom looked at him and smiled.

The three of you went to your favorite lunchroom in New York. On the way to it they both gave you a lot of compliments and it looks like they were trying to impress the other one. You thought by yourself it can't be that they liked liked you. 'You look really beautiful.' Tom said 'Well thank you Tommy!' Harrison joked and you laughed. Then Tom whispered in your ear 'I was talking about you.' The feeling of his breath against your skin made you blush and you didn't know what to answer. Harrison sniffed his noise loudly and you snapped out of your thoughts. 'Here it is!' you said and you walked into your a cute little lunchroom where you came all the time.

After lunch the boys walked you home and said goodbye. As soon as they got home you heard your phone ring.

Harrison: We should do that again but than just the two of us😉

y/n: Definitely. But this was fun too! I got to you guys better🙂

you heard another ring and saw that Tom added you on snapchat and replied to the post in your story:

Tomhollandsnap: you're the cutest😙

y/s/n (your snapchat name): Yes but i'm not a dork😉
you change Tomhollandsnap to Tom

Tom: That's not completely true😉😉

y/s/n: Now you really broke my heart Thomas🤣🤣

Tom: See you tomorrow?

y/s/n: See you tomorrow😊

You looked at the time and saw it was already pretty late. The day ended so quick! You saw another snapchat from Tom.

Tom: Goodnight darling

y/s/n: Goodnight Tom