To London

Your POV
'So what did you want to talk about?' you broke the silence.
'Y/n, i want to say that i'm sorry for everything i did to you and i.. i miss you.' he said in one breath.
'Justin why do you come to me after all this time? And i'm with Tom so this is definitely not going to work out.'
'No no y/n please i want to make it up to you please we can be just friends!' he begged
'We.. we can try.' you didn't want this after what he had done to you but it was so hard to say no when you saw those eyes who you once trusted completely.
'r-really?' Justin said
You just nodded your head and walked away.
'Bye!' you heard Justin yelling.
You waved your hand and went over to Claire.

A few weeks later
You told Claire about Justin and you and Justin had spoken a couple of times now.
Tom didn't question it because he trusted you completely and the two of your were doing great. You still hadn't spoke with Harrison and you didn't what to think or say about him being your brother, that was absurd. But you were going to see him today since you were going to London with Tom, Harry and Harrison.
In a few weeks you and Tom were going on a press tour for Spiderman: Homecoming.

'Are you ready?' Tom asked
'Yes.' you said
You wear this:

You were a little bit nervous to see Harrison again

Tom saw that and he gave you a kiss on your cheek and said: 'It's going to be okay with you and Harrison!'
Between Tom and Harrison things were okay they had spoken and Harrison explained what happened and stuff.

You, Tom, Harry and Paige walked downstairs were Harrison was waiting on you.
'H-hi guys!' he said a little nervous when a looked at you.
'Hi haz.' you said and you gave him a weak smile.
'Okay let's go!' Paige said a little bit too enthusiastic

When you arrived at the airport everyone said goodbye to Paige and walked to the gate. You were stopped a couple of times to take pictures with fans and answered a couple of questions like 'Are you and Tom really dating?'
You mostly just smiled and let Tom answer the question.

When you were finally in the plane you sat next to Tom in the window seat. You lay your head down at Toms shoulder and closed your eyes, trying to get some sleep since you had a morning flight.
He gave you a kiss on your forehead and wrapped his arm around your shoulder.
You almost immediately fell asleep.

'Love, wake up.' Tom whispered in your ear
You opened your eyes and looked at Tom.
'We're landing.' he said
When the plane stood completely still you got up and walked out of it.
You got your suitcases and walked to the car with Tom, Harry and Harrison.
'Sam!' Harry yelled
'Hi guys!' Sam gave everyone a hug and you said: 'Hi i'm y/n.' you smiled at him.
'I'm Sam!' he said while smiling back

All of you stepped in the car and Sam drove the five of you to their house. Harrison was going with you guys.
'Are you ready to meet my parents?' Tom softly asked you.
'I'm a little nervous.' you said
'It's going to be okey, they're going to love you.' he kissed your cheek
'I hope so.' you said soft

You were at the Hollands house and already met Nikki, Dom and Paddy. They really liked you and you were talking with Nikki when someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned around and saw Harrison.
'Yeah?' you said
'Can i.. Can i talk to you for a sec?'