What happened?

Your POV
You woke up and saw Tom was sitting next to you.
'Y/N how do you feel? Are you okay? Can I do something for you? I'll get a doctor!' Tom said worried.
'I'm fine i guess. What happened?' you asked while trying to sit up straight.
Tom helped you and called a doctor.
'You had some kind of attack but i don't know why.' Tom said.
'Hello, are you miss Y/N/L?' the doctor asked who just walked into the room.
'Yes i am.'
'You can go home today but you need to rest for a few hours. The cause of your attack is just lake of sleep and food.' he explained.
'Okay thank you.' you said and the doctor walked away.
'Miss Y/L/N?' Tom said
You looked up.
'Maybe we should make that miss Holland.' he said with a smile.
'Maybe we should.' you said back.
You tried to stand up and Tom helped you with that. Together you walked out of the hospital and went back to the house.
You went straight to bed and fell asleep slowly.

A few months later
'Y/N? You ready?' Tom asked
'Yes! I'm coming.'
Today was the day of the premiere of the new avengers movie and you looked like this:

' Today was the day of the premiere of the new avengers movie and you looked like this:

Your hair was curled and your makeup was done very pretty.
You hadn't had an attack since that one time and were fully recovered now.

'You look beautiful as always.' Tom said
'You look pretty good yourself.' you said and smiled at him.
You got into the limo and went to the venue.

You did some interviews and some of them still asked about your coma and stuff.
You watched the movie and talked with the cast.
Tom was always by your side and he took great care of you.
Everyone was having a great time and Harrison finally let go of the fact that you might be brother and sister.

'Y/N? Ready to go home?' Tom asked you, you found a really beautiful and big apartment and lived there for 2 months now.
'Yes!' you answered and you said goodbye to everyone and walked with Tom into a taxi.
Tom said an address and when he finally stopped he stopped at the beach.
'Oh sir? This isn't the right..'
'Yes it is.' Tom cut you of and you looked confused at him.
He stepped out and helped you out.
'Tom where are we going?' you asked
'The beach!' he said and grabbed your hand and pulled you with him towards the beach.
You quickly took of your heels with your free hand and walked with him.
'Tom, seriously where are we..'
You got cut of by beautiful fireworks.
'Wow.' you mumbled
When you looked back at Tom he was on his knees.
'Y/N, I know we're young but I love you so much and know I want to spend the rest of my life with you.. Will you marry me?'

A/N
I knowww short/bad chapter sorrryyyy trying to make the next chapters gonna be longer!
Also thank you so much for the 3k! I really appreciated it!❤️❤️❤️