The Trip

Your POV
You woke and were excited for the trip. Claire was coming to your house in an hour so you showered and searched through your closet to find cute but comfy look since it was a two and a half hour ride to the location.

You decided to wear this

You decided to wear this. And you put a t-shirt under your sweater since it was quite warm for September.
You heard the doorbell, your aunt opened it and screamed 'Y/n! Claire is here!' 'Okay i'm coming!' you walked into the hallway and saw Claire you smiled and hugged her. She looked really cute in here black sports legging and white t-shirt. 'y/n i'm so excited!!!' 'Me too! I'm going to grab my bag and then we can go!' you ran to your room and did your hair in a messy bun, grabbed your bag and ran back to the living room where Claire was waiting. Aunt Paige walked in and gave the two of you a water bottle and some cookies for on the road. 'Thank you!' you and Claire said to Paige 'Okay now remember stay close to each other and be safe.' You nodded and she gave you a hug and whispered in your ear 'I'm going to miss you sweetie.' 'I'm going to miss you too.' Paige let you go and you saw a tears in her eyes. 'Don't cry aunt Paige! If you cry i cry!' you said and the two of you laughed 'Now stay safe!'
'Goodbye!' you and Claire said and walked to Claire's car to pick up the boys and go to the camping spot.

You arrived at the hotel and saw a few paparazzi, they probably figured out that Tom was staying here. You got out of the car and walked into the hotel with Claire. As soon as the paparazzi recognized you they were taking photos of you and asked stuff like
'Are you dating Tom Holland?' and 'Why are hanging out with him?'
You didn't answer these questions and walked right trough them. You were overwhelmed and didn't actually know how to respond to this. You and Claire got in the elevator and she asked
'Are you okay? That was really crazy!'
'Yeah i'm okay just a little overwhelmed.' you smiled at her
You walked up to the room and knocked on the door. 'Y/n! Hi we're almost ready!' Harry said smiling, that smile got bigger when he saw Claire standing next to you 'H-Hi i i am Harry.' He said to Claire 'Hi i'm Claire!' she said and Harry stared at her with made you laugh. 'So Harry,' you started 'can we come in?' 'Harrys eyes got big and he said fast 'Yeah come in!' Harrison and Tom greeted you with a big hug and you introduced them to Claire, who was freaking out a little.
'So do we have one big tent or littles ones?' you asked 'uhh i don't know, Harry!' Tom yelled 'yeah?' Harry said a little annoyed 'Do we have one big tent or littles?' he asked 'One big!' Harry said while he was still staring at Claire.
'Is everyone ready?' Harrison asked
'Yes!' the rest of you said enthusiastic

All of you survived the paparazzi and got in the car. You sat in the back with Tom and Harry. Harrison offered to drive the first half and Claire sat next to him and they were having a conversation. It was going to be a long ride and you were warm already so you decided to take of your sweater. While you were doing that you felt eyes on you and as soon as you got the sweater of, you saw Tom turning his head away.

After one and a half hour you decided to have a break and stretch your legs. You bought some sandwiches in the little restaurant and went back to the pick nick table where the rest was sitting. Harry sat next to Claire and you thought that they could be a cute couple.
When you were all finished Claire said that she would drive the rest and Harry wanted to sit next to her so badly they Harrison went to the back. So now you where in the back with Tom on your right and Harrison on your left. You talked about everything and sang along with some songs and then you would all laugh.

After a two and half an hour ride you were finally at the destination. With a view that was breathtaking. 'Claire can you take some pictures?' you asked 'Of course!' she answered. You toke a couple of cute pics but then Tom said while carrying your bags and some other things 'Yeah just let us do the heavy work!' you laughed and toke some more photos and then Tom just jumped in one of the picture and stared posing with you. When Harrison saw that he ran to you guys and joined you as well.
'Guys! Some help please!' Harry said while carrying a lot of heavy stuff and he almost fell. You all ran to Harry and started helping him.
When everything was out of the car, you started helping to set up the big tent which was for eight persons so the five of you had enough space for everything.

It was around 4:00 pm when everything was done and Claire suggested that we should go for a swim in the lake close to your camp everyone agreed and you and Claire changed to your bikinis in the tent.
'So Claire what's the deal with you and Harry?' you said with a smirk on your face. Claire started blushing and answered 'I think he might like me.'
'Think?! Claire he has been starring at you non stop!' Claires cheeks started getting even redder. 'And do you like him?' you asked 'Maybe a little bit..' 'Omg really?!'
'Yeah but don't tell him!'
'I wouldn't dare!' you winked at her and you were ready to go. You grabbed your sweater and did it over you bikini so you wouldn't get cold.

Fifteen minutes later you arrived at the beautiful lake. You took of your sweater and, just at the night at the pool, you felt two hands on your back and they pushed you into the lack. When you got back up you looked behind you and saw a laughing Harrison.
'You need to stop doing that!' you said
'Sorry love! It's just too funny!' he replied
Tom jumped into the lake and you swam a little further. Then someone grabbed your ankle and pulled you back. You looked up and saw Tom Hollands adorable brown eyes, while he stood very close.