Crying

Tom POV
Why am i so stupid? She was perfect literally perfect and now you messed it up! You thought by yourself. Angry you threw the girl out of your apartment you didn't even know her name! Why did you let her in?
Tears were streaming down your face.
It was getting late and you had called y/n more then a hundred time and text her over two hundred messages. You decided to call her unknown this time maybe she would pick up.

'Y/n please please don't hang up! Please listing to me and tell me your safe!'
'I'm safe Tom.'
'Y/n, i-i am so so sorry, i wasn't thinking and suddenly there was this girl and and..'
'Tom.' she cut you of 'Please i need some time.'
'O-okay p-please call me when you're ready.'
'I will.' she said with a shaky voice and she hung up. You cried even harder and then you called Harry, you didn't know what to do, how to get you back, if you even want him back.

'Hey mate!' Harry said
'H-harry c-can you p-please come to m-my apartment.' you tried not to snob so much but you just couldn't help it.
'Of course Tom i'll be there soon.'
'T-thank you.' you hung up and after 10 minuets Harry walked in.

'Tom, What happened?'
You explained what happened and saw that Harry was getting angry at you.
'How could you do that Tom?' he asked
'I-I don't know.'
'I'm going to talk to y/n okay?'
'Yeah okay.'
'I'll be back after.' Harry said while walking out of your apartment.

Harry POV
Tom was a mess but he messed up very bad. And it was definitely his fault.
You were walking back to the house and called y/n.

'Y/n!'
'Hi Harry.' she said over the phone
'How are you, where are you?' you asked concerned
'I'm okay, i'm with an old friend from my high school.'
'Can we meet up tomorrow at Starbucks or something?'
'Yeah sure i'll be there around 12 pm.'
'Okay see you tomorrow.'

She hung up and you opened the front door and walked to the living room where you jumped on the couch.
You told what happened to Sam who wanted to come too tomorrow. Soon after that you fell asleep.

Your POV
You woke up around 10 am and toke a quick shower. After that you changed into this:

And you left your hair in a messy bun

'Good morning sunshine!' you hear Shawn say when you arrive in the kitchen.
'Morning, what are making?' you asked
'Pancakes of course!' he answered with a cute smile 'You still like them though?'
'Yes I love them.' you replied
You checked your phone and saw that Claire had sent you a message.

MYLILCHICKENNUGGET💗

ARE YOU WITH SHAWN MENDES?????!!!1!!

Yes! How do you know him?

HE's SupER FamOUs!! Come on y/n do you
know any celebrity?

myself😏

haha that's almost funny😑
But how do you know shawn?

we went to high school together  and were like best friends

Ohhh okaaaayy but i gotta go chickennugget byeeee xxx

byeeee x

You ate breakfast with Shawn and he promised to take you to one of his concerts, after that it was already 11:30 am so you did your make up and curled your hair and shawn dropped you of at the Starbucks.

'Hi guys!' you said to Sam and Harry.
You gave them a quick hug and the three of you sat down at a table.
'What do you want then i can order it for us.' Sam said
'I want (F/S).' (F/S= Favorited starbucks drink)
Sam went to order the drinks and you waited with Harry.
'So what's going on with you and Tom?' Harry asked
'I found him with another girl and now i really don't wanna see him.'
'Do you think that the two of you can go back together?'
'I don't know, maybe. Look I love him but i just need some time to think.' you said
'I get that but Tom is just a mess and crying since you left.' Harry said
You didn't know what to replied and luckily Sam came with the drinks.
'Thanks.' you said to him and the three of you talked about everything and about you and Tom but then you changed the subject very quick.

After about an hour Shawn came to pick you and you introduced him to Sam and Harry.
Then you said goodbye to Sam en Harry and walked outside with Shawn.
When you were outside you saw a familiar face starring at you.

'Y-you already found another?' he asked
'No no Tom this is Shawn, my friend from high school.' you looked at Tom and saw that Harry were right, his eyes were red and puffy from the crying and his hair was in a weird position. How can he still look hot?
'We.. we gotta go.' you walked passed Tom and stepped into Shawn's car.