The Cheater

A/N
Guys thank you so much for the 100 reads! I really appreciate it!
Enjoy the new part!

Your POV
A week later
You and Harrison haven't really spoken, but you and Bryan are getting better friends. You and Tom went official to the press and the fans, some of them are really supporting but some leave hates comments on your pictures.

You had some scenes today, but you were already done by 2 pm. You went to your trailer you got a text form Harrison.

Haz: Y/N please meet me at Starbucks at 3 pm.

y/n: Yeah sure!

You quickly changed into your own clothes.

And you went to Starbucks.
You saw Harrison sit on a chair with his drink and a drink for you, you walked in and sat on a chair next to him.
'Hi y/n.' he said
'Heey Harrison.' you said back
'Look i just want to tell you that i still wanna be friends but i just can't..'
'Harrison, please you are one of my best friend!'
'Y/n, it's just i-i like you a lot. a-and now your dating my bestfriend!'
You didn't know what to say but then the press saw the two of you and started asking questions and taking photos. You and Harrison ran outside and went to a quieter place.
You were both out of breath and all of sudden he hugged you and said: 'Y/n i-i want to try being friends but just know it's hard for me to see the two of you together.'
'I understand Harrison!' you hugged him back and went back to your trailer and talked for a long time.
You checked your phone and saw an article about you and Harrison.
'Omg Haz!' you said a little bit scared.
'What?!' Harrison screamed 'They think we're dating now?'
'No no no!' you said

Harrison left to try fix this and you went to Tom.
'Tom?' you said softly
'Y/n? Is it true?!' he said and you saw that he was about to cry.
'What? Tom absolutely not!'
'Really?' he looked a little better
'No we were just talking! Tom he is my bestfriend but Tom you are.. you are the one i love.'
Tom looked at you with a twinkle in his eyes.
'Y/n, i.. i love you too!' he grabbed you and kissed you.

The next morning you had a day off, you decided to call Claire and asked if she would want to go shopping with you, she said yes so you got dressed into this:

And you went to her place, picked her up and drove to the mall. You bought all cute stuff and when you went to the bubble tea shop you saw Bryan.
'Heey y/n!' Bryan ran over to you and Claire.
'Hi Bryan!' you greeted him with a hug.
'What are you doing here?' he asked
'Just shopping. What about you?'
'Oh i am here with my sister.'
Claire already went into the Pull&Bear and you said to Bryan.
'It was nice to see you, but i need to go!'
'Oh okay, see you later!'
'Yeah we need to meet up sometime.' you said before running to Claire.

It was already 4 pm when you returned from your shopping adventure. You took a quick shower and got into some comfy clothes. You watched your favorite series and almost fell asleep. Then you heard a knock on the door.
You opened your door and saw Tom standing with a confused face.

'Y/n.' he said
'Yes Tom?' you did not understand why he was confused or even angry.
'How was your shopping day?' he said with a sarcastic under tone.
'Yeah it was fun, come on in.' you said and the two of you walked into your trailer.
He scrolled through his phone, it looked like he was trying to find something.
'Tom?'
'Yeah?' he sounded annoyed.
'Are you okay?'
'Yeah.'
'Tom what is bothering you?'
'Nothing.' he was still scrolling through his phone.
'I know something is bothering you! Just tell me!' you were getting a little bit angry.
He didn't answer you.
'Tom nothing is going on between me and Harrison!'
'Okay but why are you at the mall hugging with Bryan?!' He hold up an article with a photo of you and Bryan hugging from this afternoon.