The Misunderstanding

Your POV
'What are you talking about?' you said while looking at the new article.
'Why are you hugging him?' Tom said angry.
'Because he is a friend! I was in the mall with Claire!' you started to angry too.
'Then where is Claire?'
'She was already in the shop when Bryan came up to me!'
'I'm just gonna go.' he said while walking through the door.
'Tom! Tom!' you yelled after him but he didn't look back.
You felt tears coming up and called Paige. You told her what was going on and she talked and listened to you.
It was already pretty late now, so you decided to go to sleep now and go to Tom in the morning.

Toms POV
You woke up by someone knocking at your door. When you opened it with a sleepy face you saw Y/n's face.
You signed that she could come in.
She looked so beautiful even when she just woke up, you didn't want to argue with her but she just went to the mall with Bryan and she knows i can't stand him and his flirts.
'Tom...' she started
'Y/n.' you interrupted her and saw her face turn into a little sad and angry.
'Okay what i just wanted to say is, that Bryan is gay so there is no need to be angry or jealous.' with that she left my trailer and left me with a surprised face.
Today you had your day off, your only one.
You decided to go to visit Harrison and your family, you showered and put on some clothes. Your car was parked just around the corner and you drove over to Haz.

'Hi mate!' the two of you greeted each other.
'Dude what is wrong?' Haz asked
'What? N-noting.' you said
'Tom i'm your bestfriend tell me.'
'Okay.. So y/n and i got into a fight.'
'About what?'
'About Bryan in the mall.' you told the whole story and what happened this morning.
'Tom maybe she wants to date other guys?' Harrison said.
You just sat there, what did he just say?
'No no, she told me she loved me..'
'I dont know man!' haz said

After a couple hours you went to your family and talked for some more hours with them.
After that you returned to your trailer and went to y/n.
You knocked on her door, she opened it and looked at you with a confused face.

'Y/n...' you started
She didn't say anything and walked inside her trailer, you walked in after her and closed the door.
'I am sorry.' you said
'That is a good start.' she said
'I was just so jealous and afraid of losing you to Bryan that i didn't think straight! But y/n... y/n i love you.'
Her eyes twinkled when you said that and the smile grew on her face.

'I love you too!'
The two of you kissed and you said again: 'I love you so much y/n.'

Your POV
The next morning you woke up next to a half naked Tom. You softly stepped out of bed, had a quick shower and changed into this:

When you were making a little breakfast, you felt two arms around your waist

'Hi beautiful.' Tom said
'Goodmorning.' you said while turning around and pressing your lips against his.

After a long day of shooting, you were finally day and you and your other cast mates decided to get some dinner at the restaurant nearby.
It was really fun but when you got back  you were really tired so you went straight to bed.

You heard someone walking in your trailer, you looked at your phone and saw it was 5 am in the morning, you thought it was probably Tom but you decided to bring your hairspray since you didn't had pepper spray.
You held your hairspray bottle up and slowly walked to the kitchen where the noise was coming from.
'Y/n? I didn't wake you up did i?' you heard a voice say, he sounded nervous. You were sure i wasn't a serial killer so you turned on the light.

'Bryan?!' you said a little scared
'Y/n! I'm so sorry, i know i shouldn't be here but..' he suddenly stopped talking and before you knew he pressed his lips against yours.