The kissing scene

Your POV
imessages
shawniee❤️❤️

I'm not mad at you Y/N
I love you so much and
just worried a little bit
that you got back with him
or something.

I get that but i'll never
cheat on you shawn.

You turned off your phone and it was quite late. Zendaya was already sleeping and you were tired so you quickly put on your pajamas and fell asleep.

The next day Zendaya woke you up.
'Y/N? Wake up! We have that fancy dinner thing with the cast.' she said
'Whaatt?' you asked sleepy
'The dinner with the cast.' Zendaya said
'How late is it?' you asked while rubbing through your eyes.
'2 AM.'
You eyes widened.
'What is it that late?! At what time we need to go?!'
'5 Am or something like that. You've got plenty of time!' Zen said
'Okay yeah.' you said while getting up and you wanted to walk downstairs.
'Wait!' Zendaya said
'What?' you asked
'There are some people downstairs so you might want to change into your clothes.' she said a little nervous.
'Zen, is Tom here?' you sighed
She slowly nodded her head.
'Okay yeah i'm going to change.' you said and quickly put on this:

You walked downstairs and grabbed some food

'Heey Z?' you said
'Yeah?!' she replied
'Do you wanna help me pick out my dress later?' you asked
'Sure.'
'Hi Y/N!' Sam said when you walked into the living room.
'Hi!' you smiled 'Are you guys also coming tonight?' you asked the twins and Harrison.
'Yeah of course!' Harrison said

After two hours you decided to get ready and walked upstairs with Zendaya. The guys were changing in there fancy clothes.

'What about this one?' Zendaya asked when she held up a yellow dress.
'No too yellow! I'm never gonna find a dress!' you answered hopeless when you let yourself fall on your bed.
'Let me help.' you heard Tom say when he walked into your room.
'Yeah like you know stuff about dresses.' you said sassy
'It might surprise you.' he winked

'I like this one.' he said after awhile and he hold
up a light pink of the shoulder dress, which you actually really liked.
'Okay I'll try it.' you sighed

You walked out of the bathroom this dress:

'Beautiful!' Tom said'Yeah I love it!' Zendaya said'I like it

'Yeah I love it!' Zendaya said
'I like it.' you smiled and looked at your dress in the mirror.
Zendaya was also ready and did your make up, you curled your hair and were ready right in time and you, Zendaya and the guys all stepped in the limo that was arranged.

The venue was beautiful and after talking, eating and a lot of fun it was getting late most of the cast members were already gone and you and Zendaya decided to go back home as well.
You decided to post a picture you took before eating on your instagram:

New movie, new family!💗

749.591 likes 304.673 comments
@clairesmith that looks beautiful!
@zendaya the food was the best
@tomholland2013 you looked beautiful
@harrisonosterfield @zendaya the reason i came was the food
@queenY/N IS SHE IN THE NEW AVENGER MOVIE???
@shawnmendes miss you babe!
@tomandY/N Is my ship back??
@marvellove @queenY/N maybee i hope so!

'I'm so full!' you told Zendaya while you were putting on your pajamas.
'Tell me about it!' she said back
The two of you chatted some more and then you slowly fell asleep.

3 months later
Filming was almost done and you absolutely loved the cast. Zendaya was still with you and Laura also joined the two of you in the house. Harry is gone because Claire is soon going to give birth and he wanted to be there with her.
Things between Tom and you are getting better  and better and you started hanging out with him more.
Shawn had come over a few times but he needed to work on his new album.
You really loved him but you couldn't hide that your feelings for Tom started growing again.

'Places everyone!' the director yelled
You got in your place and started feeling a little nervous, this was your and Toms kissing scene. Which was really awkward in this situation.
It was one of the last scenes, the one before he dies.
A lot of people were in it and they all looked at the two of you.
'Action!'

'Addison..'
'Peter what are we going to do he's going to kill all of us.. I want to grow old with you and..'
He grabbed your face just as the script said and kissed you very passionated.
'Please don't die.' Was the last sentence you needed to say before the director said:
'And cut! Perfect! I love your acting!'

You walked away because it was the last scene for today and you changed your clothes back to this:

You opened the door and Tom stood there.
'Tom you almost gave me a heart attack.' you said with a smile
'Sorry! I was about to knock but then you opened the door and..'
'It's okay, did you wanted to ask me something?' you asked
'Yeah I was wondering if you might want to go to dinner with me.' Tom asked
'Yes sure, I'm starving.' you said and the two of you walked to a cute looking restaurant and you ordered some food.

You talked for a while and when you were done he walked you to your house.
'We're almost done shooting the movie.' Tom said sounding disappointed.
'Yeah I know it's so much fun, i'm going to miss it.' you said
'Today's scene was a lot a fun.' he said with a little smirk.
'Thank you for dinner Tom.' you said, ignoring his comment and gave him a hug.
You let go but Tom pulled you back and pressed his lips on yours....

A/N
Omg guys! 2000 reads! I can't believe it, thank you so much!