The Party

Your POV
'N-nothing.' you replied to Tom 'Um yeah just that Harry and Claire kissed and all.'
First Tom looked very confused but then he smiled and just said 'Okay! So we're ready to go, are you coming?'
'Yes lets go!' Claire said and you walked to the car, stepped in and Harrison drove the first half just like before.

You were home and decided to take a shower and wash your hair. You talked with your aunt about the trip and she was happy to see you again. When you told her everything (accept for the kissing parts) you went to your room and checked your phone.

Tom added you into the groups app; Homecoming🕷

Unknown: Hi Y/n!
this is Zendaya btw.

y/n: hi everyone!

Zendaya: Your coming to my party right?

y/n: Yeah definitely! Tomorrow right?

Tom😚: y/n coming with me!😊

y/n: okayy

Tom: I'll pick you up at 8 pm.

Zendaya: y'all should sleep over! that would be fun!

Y/n: yeah!

You texted with the whole crew for a while and you already liked Zendaya and Laura! You knew that the three of you were going to be great friends!
It was getting late so you decided to get some sleep. You said goodnight to Paige, got in your bed and fell into a deep sleep.

When you woke up you saw that is was already 12:00 pm. You walked to the kitchen.
'Good morning!' Paige said enthusiastic
'Good morning.' you said sleepy
'Oh! I forgot to tell you that i'm going to Zendaya's party tonight. And i'm sleeping over there.' you said
'Okay honey! Tomorrow you start filming the movie, don't you?'
'Yeah i am!'
'Okay good luck! I'm going to Pamala now so maybe i don't see you anymore! But you got this and i'm very proud of you.'
'Thanks aunt Paige!'
She walked out of the apartment, your uncle was already gone so you were alone in the big apartment.
You toke a shower and when you were done you put on some comfy clothes and decided to go to Starbucks.
You slipped into your white converse and put up the hoodie from the oversized sweater you were wearing to avoid the paparazzi.

You walked to the nearest Starbucks and ordered your favorite drink. On the way to Starbucks the paparazzi didn't show, but when you toke a picture with some fans, the paparazzi started coming. You went home as quickly as you could, hoping no one was following you.
You sat on the couch scrolling through your instagram sipping your coffee. It was 3 pm and you were bored so you decided to pick out the outfit you were going to wear to the party.

You decided to wear this with some nude heels

You watch some episodes of Friends and then the doorbell rang. You looked at the clock and it was already 8 pm, you totally forgot the time. You opened the door and greeted Tom with a hug.
'Come on in!' you said
Tom walked in and you quickly ate some salat to stop your belly from making weird noises.
'Haz and Harry are waiting in the car.' Tom started the conversation 'and are you excited?' Tom asked
'Yes i can't wait to meet Zendaya!'
'I saw you on one of those sites! Wait i'll show you!' Tom grabbed his phone and searched for the site. You looked with a confused face.
'I found it!' he showed you the picture of you hiding in your hoodie with your Starbucks drink in your hand.
'Oh no! I look awful!' you complained you looked away from his phone.
'No wait there's another picture!'
Now he showed you the picture that you toke with the kids.
'Awh they're so cute!' you said
'Your cute too.' Tom replied shy
You smiled at him and the two of you walked to the car.
'Finally! I've been waiting here forever!' Harry said. You gave each other a hug and when Harrison saw you in your dress he said 'You look stunning!'
'Thank you!' Tom replied, you laughed and Harrison gave you a wink.

After a 30 minute ride you arrived at Zendaya's house, more like mansion it was very big and you softly said 'wow...' You walked to the door which was unlocked and walked in the house. The party was already really wild and loud. You, Tom, Harry and Harrison looked for Zendaya and found her in the backyard. 'Heeeyyy!' she screamed enthusiastic when she saw the three of you. She gave Tom and Harrison a hug and since you didn't know her very good you wanted to give her a hand but she pulled you into a tight hug.
'It's so nice to meet you y/n and you look so cute!' She screamed.
'It's so nice to meet you too!' you screamed back.

You danced, got to know Zendaya, Laura and the other cast members and drank way too much. Everyone was drunk and at 1:00 pm the people started to go. Now only you, Tom, Haz, Zendaya, Laura, Harry and Jacob were at Zendaya's house and all of you were sleeping over.

'We should do truth or dare!' Laura said. Everyone agreed and all of you sat down in a circle with cups filled with beer. 'Okay i start!' Jacob said
'Y/n, truth or dare?'
You couldn't think straight because of the alcohol, so you just picked dare.
'I dare you to kiss Tom!' Jacob said while laughing. Harrison looked a little angry when you crawled to Tom who was sitting 2 people away from you.
You put your hands on his cheeks and saw he was blushing. You started leaning in and your lips almost locked....