Nothing

Important A/N at the end!

Toms POV
Nothing.. You found nothing.
Just an empty normal basement.
You felt tears coming up again and kicked against a trashcan.
You screamed, cursed and eventually Paddy took you with him outside.
'I heard her Paddy! I heard her scream!' you told him.
'Tom, she's not here! I know it's sad but it's the truth. She is your wife, i know that too, but she also means very much to me.' Paddy said.
You just nodded your head and walked with him to your car got in and drove back home.

'Anything?' your mom asked hopeful.
You shook your head and tears fell down again, you wanted to stop them but they just kept on going.
Your mom pulled you closer to her and you let everything go.

Your POV
'J-Justin.' you said, your throat was still sore from screaming and hoping the police or maybe Tom would hear you and you hadn't eating or drinking anything.
'Yes my dear?'
'You can't.. you can't keep me here for-forever.'
'Well that's where your wrong. I can. But if I will that's something else.'
You looked confused at him and he just walked away.

A couple of days past, you got minimum food and sometimes Justin would hurt you again.
He was always talking that you needed to be quiet for his wife and 6 year old son. You were wondering if that was true.
He told you he got some other girl pregnant before he went to jail.
Who would marry a psychopath?
And then if she lived here why didn't she noticed this or hear you?
And who would get a son with one?
You just got up and saw a figure walking up to you.
'Oh my..' a woman's voice said.
'P-please.. he-help...' you said.
She quickly untied you.
'I called the cops they will be here any minute but so is Justin, I need to leave now otherwise he'll know i did this. I'm sorry..' she said before helping you up the stairs and then she ran away.
You heard the police sirens and as quickly as you can you stumbled to the door.
You opened it and fell because of the lack of sleep, blood and food.
A police officers ran towards you but a younger man was faster.
'Y/N, oh my... What did he do to you?' Tom said with tears falling down his face and he helped you up again.
'T-tom..' you couldn't believe you were finally free and in his arms again.
He pulled you closer to him and kissed your head.
'Everything will be okay, my love, we'll get through this.' he whispered to you.
You were too weak to say anything and just held him.
Then you heard two gunshots.
Justin was back. You looked up and saw him laying on the ground with a pool of his own blood laying around him, dead. And an officer shot in his leg. Still alive.
'Lets get you to the hospital.' A police officer said.
You nodded your head and Tom helped you get into the ambulance.
'I-I love.. you.' you said with tears in your eyes.
'I love you too, but please don't ever do that again..' he said with a weak smile.
You smiled back at him and grabbed his hand before your head felt light and everything went black again.

Toms POV
You were waiting in the waiting room from the hospital.
You couldn't believe your eyes when you saw Y/N coming through the door.
She was covered in blood, bruises and scars.
Her smile was sweet but in her eyes you saw she was broking.
'Doctor! Hey doctor!' you yelled and stopped the doctor you saw.
'Yes?' he asked
'Is she alright? Can I see her?'
'She is fine and yes you can see her but..'
You didn't even let the doctor finish speaking and ran to Y/N's room.
She was laying on the hospital bed, her skin was pale and she had bags under her eyes.
She was still beautiful and perfect.
Slowly her E/C eyes opened and she looked at you and smiled.
'Hi.' Y/N said.
'Y/N..' you whispered.
'I'm here..' she slowly moved her hand over your cheek and whipped some tears away.
'What happened?' you asked and you grabbed her hand and kissed it.
'J-Justin.. He already knew we were in London..' she said with tears in her eyes.
'And I..I didn't want any of you getting hurt..' she continued with the tears now rolling over her cheeks.
You pulled her closer and tried to comfort her.
'Sshh, everything will be good again, my love, you deserve that, you deserve the world..' You whispered in her ear.

A couple days later
Your POV
Today you'll finally go home again.
After a few days with hospital food you're in desperate need of McDonalds.
You were doing really well and recovered fully.
Tom was with you almost 24/7 and Elena visited sometimes with the rest of the Hollands.
Zendaya and Laura were still in London and also visited you often.

Now you were siting in the car on the parking lot with Tom.
'Are you really okay?' he asked for the 100th time.
'Yes Tom I am!' you replied.
'We still can go back to the hospital!' he said worried.
'Tom! I love you but i am okay and you need to stop worrying for a sec!'
'Y/N, I just love you so much, i.. i don't want anything to happen to you.. again.'
His worried big brown eyes met yours and you grabbed his hand and kissed him.
'Justin is gone, we can relax now and just life our lives with Elena and our friends, family.'
'I know.. I just..'
You cut him off by kissing him again and when you pulled back he smiled.
'Lets go!' you said excited to go out of the hospital.

'Mommy!' Elena yelled when you arrived and she ran towards you.
'I missed you so much.' your daughter said to you when she wrapped her arms around you.
'I missed you too my little girl!' you said back.
You pulled back out of the tight hug and saw tears in your daughter's eyes.
'Don't cry! I'm back! And now I can spend all my time with you!' you tried to cheer her up.
You whipped some tears away from her cheeks and she gave you a weak smile.
You greeted and hugged the rest and finally felt safe and happy again.
Tom wrapped his arms around you and you hugged him back.
'I love you.' he whispered in your ear.
'I love you too.' you whispered back.

A/N!
This is NOT the end! There will be a few more chapters, two or three or something so this book is coming to its end..
So if you have any ideas/requests for a new book just put it in the comments or send it too me!
Also in the next chapter there will be a huge time lap...