Shot

Your POV
'Who?' Sam asked.
'Jacob.' Elena replied soft.
'Her boyfriend.' Tom explained.
'Did you talk to him?' you asked a little confused.
'Yes and he told me that, he isn't like his father and he's really sorry for what he did to you and us but he fell in love with me.' Elena told you.
'That's true..' Another voice said, you looked up and saw Jacob. 'Partly.' he added mumbling.
'What do you mean partly?' Elena asked him.
'I really love you Elena so much, but your mother is the reason my father is dead and I don't even remember him that good. I was six!'
'But Jacob, my mom couldn't do anything about it.' Elena said.
'Your father shot the police officer and the policeman was trying to protect himself.' Tom said.
'Elena, I really do love you.' Jacob said before he pulled out a gun and shot you.
His eyes widened, when he realized what he did and he quickly ran away.
'Mom!' Elena yelled.
Tom was putting pressure on the wound and telling you to keep your eyes open.
Sam called 911 and they were coming as quick as possible.
'Y/N, just keep your eyes open, okay? Just stay with me?' Tom said while holding you close, his hands were already covered in blood.
'T-tom..' you whispered.
'It's going to be alright, my love.'
'I-I love you.' you tasted the blood in your mouth.
'I love you too darling, just stay with me.'
'Tell them I love them... If I.. if i don't make it, okay?' your eyes started to feel heavy and it was hard to keep them open.
'He he beautiful, open your eyes, stay with me, i'll tell them. But i'm sure you'll make it.'
Tom cupped your cheeks and you looked him in his big brown eyes.
He pressed a soft kiss on your lips and helped you to stay awake until the ambulance arrived.
'Please... don't.. don't go Tom.' you said soft while you were put in the ambulance.
'I'll never leave you.' Tom whispered as he held your hand and got into the ambulance with you.

Toms POV
'What happened?! Is she alright? Where are you right now? Where is Y/N right now?' Zendaya bombed you with questions over the phone.
'S-she's in surgery right now..' tears were streaming down your face, you couldn't held then back.
Why did they need to have Y/N?
The love of your life, for the second time in danger.
'Tom I'm coming, okay? No worry, she's the strongest person I know. If someone could survive this it would be Y/N.' Zendaya tried to comfort you before she hung up to come over.
More tears streamed down your cheeks.
The kids were with Sam, they were in the hospital a while ago but it was getting late and they needed there sleep.
'Tom?' You heard a random voice say.
'Yeah?' you said and turned around to see Ethan Dolan standing there.
'Hi man.' he said while walking up to you and giving you a manly hug.
'Hi Ethan, what are... what are you doing here?' you asked confused.
'Well, Hayden is going to give birth any time and I just went to get her some water, but I got a bit lost and then I found you!' he answered.
'Oh congrats man!' you said trying to sound happy.
'Why are you here? Is something wrong?' He asked by seeing your face, your eyes all red and puffy and dried tears on your cheeks.
'It-it's Y/N..' you tried not to cry again.
'Oh shit man, what happened?'
'She got s-shot a-again..'
Ethan didn't say anything and pulled you into a hug, tears came down again and it was killing you that you didn't know she was going to survive.
Ethan let go of you and got some water for you and Hayden and went back to her.
'Hi Tom.' Zendaya said.
'Hi..' you said.
'H-how is she?'
'I don't.. I don't know.'
After a couple hours in silence a doctor came walking up to you and Zendaya.
'Are you the family of Y/N Holland?' he asked.
'I'm her husband.' Tom quickly replied.
Zendaya just nodded her head.
'Y/N will probably be alright if she'll make it through the night i can guarantee.'
You let out a deep breath, you didn't know you were holding and finally felt a little bit relieved.
'And what's the change of her not getting through the night?' Zendaya asked.
'10%.' the doctor answered.
'Can i, can we see her?' you asked.
'Yes but she's still asleep, she should be waking up soon.' the doctor said before he walked away and the two of you walked towards Y/Ns room.
As the doctor said she was still asleep.
You stepped forward to the bed and grabbed Y/Ns hand.
'Are you going to sleep here?' Zendaya asked after a few moments of silence.
'Yeah..' you just answered.
Zendaya nodded her head and said goodbye before she walked out of the room.
You toke a seat in the car next to the bed and slowly fell asleep.

'Tom!' you heard someone say the next morning.
You opened your eyes and saw Y/N with a small smile sitting on the hospital bed.
'Y/N!' you yelled before giving her a tight hug.
'I'm so glad you're okay.' you whispered.
'I'm happy you stayed.' Y/N said back.
'Of course.'
'Hi mom.' You heard Elena say, Tom let go of you and she walked towards you and gives you a hug.
'Hi...' another voice said and when you looked up you it was Jacob.