Please wake up

Your POV
One month later

'Hi Y/N, it's one month ago and you're still in coma. Everyone misses you so much.. es-especially me. Justin is in jail now, they finally caught him..
Your aunt and uncle are worried sick.
All the members of the Marvel cast, they always asked about you. Especially Robert and Sebastian, I think they see you as a movie daughter..
We all hope you can make it for the shoot new movie.
Zendaya isn't doing great and Laura neither, they need you to wake up Y/N.. I need you to wake up.
Hayden, Mia, Luke and Liam are still here, they want to stay until you wake up.
I'm not doing great without you, Y/N. I know the first days I told you everything and everyone was going okay, but their not I can't live without you and I know you would want me to move on when.. when you d-don't.. but I know you can wake up. You're strong and beautiful even now when you're laying in those hospital clothes, you're my everything so.. pleas come back to me.
If I didn't follow you.. maybe.. maybe this wouldn't have happened and we were together now.
But.. But I don't even know if you can hear all this.. so I'll leave you now and hope you'll wake up.
I love you darling.' You heard Tom say while crying.
You tried to move your hand, say he doesn't need to leave, that he needs to stay, that you love him. You don't want the others to feel so bad.
Tom came to visit you everyday and stayed at least a couple of hours, talking to you about what happened.
You tried so hard to move your hand again and again.. everyday.
'Y/N?' you heard Tom say 'Doctor! Doctor! She.. she moved! She moved her hand!' he shouted so happy.
Did it.. Did it happen?
You tried it again and it worked!
Tom grabbed your hand and you squeezed it softy.
You tried to open your eyes and with a few tries they finally open.
All the lights were too bright and you blinked a few times.
'Y/N? Y/N?' Tom sounded so happy.
You saw finally saw him and a smile appeared on your face.
'T-Tom.' you said and he hugged you so tightly.
'Y/N i love you so much.' he spoke
'I-I love y-ou too.' you said with tears while streamed down your face.

The doctor did some test and everything was going alright but you needed to stay in the hospital and they'll check up on you and then tell you when you can leave.
Tom called everyone and they were all standing around your bed.
'Hi guys.' you said with a smile
Zendaya gave you a tight hug.
'I'm so happy you woke up!' she said with tears in her eyes.
'Don't cry! If you cry I cry!' you said to her
'I'm sorry! I just missed my best friend!' she smiled.

You talked for so long but eventually they needed to leave.
Tom was allowed to stay and now you were watching some tv, laying in your small hospital bed together.
You looked at him and gave him a small kiss on his cheek.
'I'm sorry.' he said
'For what?' you asked
'Justin said.. he said i..'
'You shouldn't listen to Justin, he was crazy!' you cut him off.
'I love you.' he said
'I love you too.'
You laid your head on his shoulder and slowly fell asleep.

'Good morning.' you said with a smile when Tom woke up.
'Hello my love.' he said and gave you a kiss.
'Miss Y/L/N?' the doctor said
'Yes?'
'You can leave today. All the test are positive and we can see you'll have good help.' he said
'Thank you.' you smiled and the doctor walked away.
'Finally! I can go home!' you yelled in excitement.
Tom smiled at you.
'Zendaya already brought some clothes for you.' He said while giving you the clothes.
You slowly got out of the bed, and Tom helped you a bit with everything.

You got back to the hotel since you were still in Palm springs and everyone hugged you and helped you with the little things that were still hard.
You already called Paige and she was very relieved that you were okay.

'You guys wanna go to the beach?' Luke asked.
Liam pushed him while looking at you.
'Auw! What?! Ohhh that..' Luke said
'No guys it's okay lets go it's not like I can't go to the beach for the rest of my life.' you said
Everyone put on their swimwear and you walked to the beach.
'Y/N? Are you really okay with this? We can stay at the hotel.' Tom said to you.
'I just want to have a great time. There isn't another Justin there.' you said