The Audition

Today is the day of your audition. Tom helped you a lot and you became really good friends. You felt nervous but you knew that you were going to be okay. You were getting ready and face-timed Claire for the outfit 'Heey honey!' Claire said excited. 'Hi qt!' Her eyes widened and she screamed 'Y/N HAVE YOU SEEN YOUR INSTAGRAM?!' 'What? No, what is going on??' 'Honey check your insta!'
You went to instagram. You see thousands of texts, tags, followers and likes. 'What is going on??!' you said to Claire. You went back to face-time and Claire said 'Someone saw you and Tom yesterday and snapped a photo! It's all over the internet!' yesterday Tom helped you with your audition and when you got a little tired you decided to get some coffee and a quackson (tom fans will know haha) by star bucks. 'Everyone is talking about the new mystery girl!' Claire said enthusiastic. You where in shocked but you needed to get ready. It was already 11:00 a.m, Tom is going to pick you up at 12:00 and your audition is at 14:00. 'Shit Claire i need to get ready!' 'Okay okay show me your outfit options.'

You decided to wear this

You decided to wear this. Cute and casual. You put your hair in a fish tall. Tom knocked on your door and you said goodbye to Claire and opened the door.

Tom POV
You walked through the door and y/n looked beautiful as always.
'Hi darling, you look beautiful!'
He saw you smile and blush a little. He thought you were really cute!
'Hi! Thank you! I'm really nervous for the audition.' y/n said with a nervous smile. 'You don't need to be nervous. You're really good!' 'Thanks Tom! Well lets go i don't wanna be late.'

Your POV
A couple hours later you're back at Toms hotel. Your audition went really good, the directors were impressed and hopefully you get the part.
Tom wanted to celebrate and invited you to have dinner at his hotel. 'You really nailed it y/n!' Tom said. 'Thank you but without you it would have been a disaster.' you both laughed and Harrison walked in. 'Heey y/n didn't know you were here!' you smiled and said 'Heey Harrison yeah we just got back from the audition.' 'Yeah how did it go?' Harrison asked 'She was really good and the directors loved her.' Tom answered for you. You blushed a little. Harrison asked you 'Are you sleeping over?' 'Umm i don't know.' you said a little shy.  'Yeah you should totally sleep!' Tom said enthusiast 'Okaay but i don't have any of my stuff here.' Tom said 'You can borrow my shirt as pajama.' 'And we have extra toothbrushes and stuff like that.' Harrison filled in. Harry walked into the room and screamed 'Yeaaah sleepover!'

It was getting late so you ordered some food and the room service brought it to your room. When you were done with eating you decided to watch a movie. You were curled up in a blanket with on your right Harrison and on your left Tom, both very close to you. The movie finished but nobody was tired and Tom said 'We should go for a swim.' Harry agreed with Tom. 'Guys it's 2:00 am, the pool is closed.' you said 'We can sneak in.' Harrison said 'i don't even have a swimsuit!' you protested 'I saw that they sell them by the pool!' you couldn't say no because the boys were already changing and a minute later you saw them all shirtless. Your eyes went big and Tom said 'Lets go buy you a bikini!' you all sneaked to the swimming pool and you changed into the bikini you just bought. When you walked in all eyes were on you. You blushed and felt two hand on your back. Harrison pushed you into the swimming pool and you screamed. Tom jump in the pool and helped you up with made you smile. The two of you were so close, you thought Tom was leaning in to kiss you but then Harrison jump over you and made water splash in your faces.
It was a really fun night but everyone was getting tired so you went back to the room. There were four people but only three beds you started to think. 'Guys.' you said 'Yeah?' they replied. 'Where am i going to sleep?' you asked 'You can sleep in my bed!' Tom and Harrison said at the same time. They looked confused at each other.
'I think i'm just gonna sleep on the couch.' you said 'No take my bed.' Tom said 'I will sleep on the couch.' he winked at you and you smiled.

You took a shower and put on the shirt Tom had offered. You said goodnight to everyone and went to the big kingsize bed. You almost fell asleep but then you heard a little nock an the door. You softly said 'Yeah come in.' you saw Toms face and he asked 'Can i sleep with you, darling?'