Trouble

Your POV
You hear Tom coming out of bed and when he stood next to you he said: 'What do you want?' with an angry voice

'Y/n can i talk to you? Alone?' Bryan asked
You couldn't even answer and Tom said 'No.' and smacked the door in Bryans face.

Weeks went by and you tried to avoid Bryan as much as possible. With you and Tom things went very good and Claire, Zendaya and you were becoming the better holy trinity.
There were only a few more scenes to shoot, one at homecoming and the kissing scene with you and Tom.
Today was the homecoming scene and you git to wear this amazing dress:

And your hairdresser did your hair like this:

(A/N: if you don't like it just picture yourself in something you do like)

You put on your amazing white heels and walked to the set with Laura.

'You look absolutely gorgeous!' Laura said
'Thank you! You look beautiful too!' you complemented her back. The two of you talked for awhile and then the director came in and you needed to shoot the scene.
Tom walked into the room and whispered quick into your ear: 'I love the dress but i really wanna tear it of right now.'
You blushed and quickly whispered back: 'Maybe tonight.' now he was blushing even more than you.

When were done you walked to your trailer with Tom following you. When you arrived he quickly closed the door and kissed your neck and the two of you started making out. After awhile you were interrupted by a knock on the door. 'I swear if it's Bryan i'm going to punch him.' Tom said half sarcastic half true.
You laughed and pulled your dress back up.
You opened the door and saw Harrison.

'Hi Y/n!' he said
'Heey Haz!' you said while trying to fix your hair.

Harrison POV
You walked into the trailer and found Tom quickly putting his shirt back on.
'Hello mate.' you say
'Hi!' Tom said back and gave you a quick hug.
You saw y/n's lipstick on Toms face and lips and understand what was going on.

'Oh shit i'm sorry, i am interrupting s-something i-i'll leave!' you stuttered
'No it's okay.' you heard y/n say
'So.. What are you doing here?' Tom asked
'I was helping on set and thought maybe we could hang out or something.'
'Yeah sure!' y/n said with a smile 'Just let me change into some regular clothes.' she walked into the bedroom and came out looking like this:

You thought she look beautiful in everything but with Tom you couldn't say that

'Where are we going?' y/n asked
'Maybe Starbucks?' you suggested
'Yeah sounds good to me.' Tom said

The three of you walked outside. Tom put his arm around y/n.
In Starbucks you ordered the drinks and after that Tom and y/n talked with some fans and made some pictures.
Then y/n wanted to shop which was boring for you and Tom.
Tom was with some fans and y/n and you were alone for a moment.

'Y/n?' you said
'Yes?' she responded
'I.. i can't do this.'
'What do you mean?'
'I.. i think i...' you didn't know how to say this.
'What do you think? Harrison what's wrong?'
'Y/n i.. i love you.'
'You what?!' you heard a angry Tom say.

A/N:
Sorry it's a short chapter. I wanted to ask you guys if you had some ideas for the following chapters. If you have please comment! Thank youu!