The Tell

Your POV
Harrison started leaning in and this time you pressed your lips against his.
It was an intense kiss and you wanted it to last for ever, but you got interrupted by Harrisons phone ringing, at first he said 'Just ignore it.' But it when it rang for the second time he groaned, pick it up and said with an annoying voice 'What is it Tom?'
'Nothing mate, but breakfast is ready.'
'Okay we are coming.'
Harrison hang up and the two of you walked back to the tent. You quickly changed in a better outfit than Harrison brought.

Just the casual black leggings and a cute sweater above it since it was colder then yesterday, but still warm so you decided to put your bikini under it since all of you were going canoeing later

Tom, Claire and Harry were still laughing about the prank while explaining what happened to Harrison while he was gone.
You gave your friends an angry look and started to eat your food.

After breakfast you and Tom went the the reception of the camping park to rent some canoes.
'So do you wanna go together?' Tom asked you.
'Hmm i don't know since someone decided to do some stupid prank on me!' you said with a smile
'Oh come on y/n! How many times do i have to say sorry!' he smiled at you
'If i were you i would be very carful, i'm gonna get you guys back.' you smirked
'Now i'm really scared.' Tom said sarcastic.
You arrived at the reception, rented the canoe's and went to the lake were everyone was waiting. You already put on your bikini so you toke of your sweater and leggings and grabbed a canoe. 'Heey wait for me!' you heard Tom yell. He ran up to you and helped getting the canoe in the water. The two of you stepped in and you almost fell in the water. When you finally got the hang of it, the rest of the group joined you. Harrison was alone in the canoe and Harry was with Claire.
'Okay so we're going to play a little game!' Harrison yelled 'You need to flip each others canoe and last one standing is the winner!'
Everyone was up for the game and got excited. '3....2....' everyone started yelling '1!' you and Tom made a good team and you flipped Harry and Claire in the water. Now only Harrison was left and since he was alone you thought it was going to be easy, you were wrong! Harrison was very good in canoeing. And he flipped you and Tom into the water. But when the canoe flipped it hit your head really hard, you were a little bit dizzy. Tom saw what happened and hold you. At first Harrison didn't see it, but then he went into the water and swam to you.
'Y/n? Are you okay?' Harrison asked worried. He felt a little jealous that Tom was holding you, but he tried to hide it.
'Yeah yeah i'm fine!' the dizziness started to disappear and you were glad that you could just go further with canoeing with your friends.
Everyone got back in there canoe and all of you were having a lot of fun.

A while later you returned back from the lake and just relaxed a bit in the tent. You checked your insta and saw that you got so many tags in photos so you looked at it and couldn't believe what you saw. The press leaked pictures of you and Ton again and said that the two of you were dating! How did they even found your instagram?
You decided to show Tom the article on instagram and he said 'Y/n don't worry about it! I'll call my manger tomorrow and it will be okay!'
you took a deep breath 'Okay, thank you.' he gave you a hug and you felt two eyes stare at you, when you pulled yourself out of Toms hug you saw Harrison looking at you. He quickly looked away when the two of you got eye contact.

The next day you started packing your stuff because tomorrow it was going to be your first day on set. You decided to wear the same outfit as yesterday since it wasn't dirty and it was cute.
Tom helped you get your bags in the car. 'Zendaya asked me if i could ask you to come to a party she's hosting tomorrow.' he asked you
'Yeah i would love to!' you answered enthusiastic
'It's like a cast party and with her friends and yeah it's going to be fun!'
'Great!'
You finished getting everything in the car and enjoyed the view for awhile.
Claire joined you and you started talking.
'Claire i'm going to tell you something you cannot tell anyone else! You need to promise!' you started
'I promise!' she was smiling
'Okay so i might kissed with Harrison....' you said softly
'WAIT?!'
'Twice.' you blushed
'Girl! When?!'
'Yesterday!'
'Why are you screaming, girls?' Tom walked up to you and Claire. You didn't know what to say since you were pretty sure Tom tried to kiss you the other day.