Future

You and Tom grew old and happy together with all your family and friends.
The two of you loved each other so much that no one could ever break it.
You didn't heard from Jacob anymore and you felt safe again, definitely with Tom around you, always protecting you.

Elena became very successful just like her mom and dad.
She found her prince charming and now you and Tom were surrounded by three little Elenas.

Mason became a director and had one son and a daughter with his fiancée.

Zendaya and you stayed as close as you were, just like the rest of your friend group.

Harrison also settled in LA, all of you were still close and hang out a lot.

Mia lived happily ever after with Rafael and their little one and Hayden was still very in love with Ethan.

Laura and Liam got married and now they were, just like you and Tom, grandpa and grandma.

Luke finally found his girl and the two of them were very happy together.

Sam got back with Elysia and fell in love again.
They're relationship wasn't flawless but at the end of the day, they loved each other.

Harry and Claire were also grandparents now and still very in love.

Malia grew up beautiful and she and Elena became really good friends.

Shawn and you stayed friends but since he moved to Canada so you rarely spoke him.

The marvel cast was still like your family and you loved every single one of them, of course they were starting to get really old but they were always making time to see you and Tom.

——————————
Tom grabbed your hand and kissed it softly.
'I still can't believe I'm this lucky.' he said with a smile on his face.
You snuggled close to him and rested your head on his chest.
'And I can't believe we got through everything.' you whispered.
'I knew we would.' Tom whispered back.
'Grandma! Grandpa!' you heard Lucas yell while he ran towards you from the hallway, followed by your son Mason, his fiancée Kira and their beautiful daughter Maddie.
'Hi little guy!' Tom said while he got of the couch and took Lucas in his arms.
'Happy Christmas.' Mason said while he kissed you on your cheek and placed some present underneath the Christmas tree.
Later Elena came with the rest of your family and all of you celebrated Christmas together.

Everything was going the way you wanted and you lived further with the love of your life, Thomas Stanley Holland.

~the end~