Off To The Falls

Dipper's POV:

Since we were kids, our parents have always chosen Mabel over me. They always showered her with gifts and only bought me my necessities. I mean yeah, I never really wanted that much attention, but just a little would've been nice.

I've gotten used to being trapped in Mabel's shadow over the years, even our Grunkle's prefer all glittery and chaotic Mabel over me, the used-to-be sweaty awkward kid who never really knew what to say. That's why I'm standing here, finally eighteen, my things packed up in two bags, writing a note and getting ready to go off to Gravity Falls.

'To whoever discovers this note. I'm fine, if you're at all concerned. I'm an 18-year-old adult now, so with my freedom, I'm choosing to go live life without you constantly looking over my shoulder. I choose to live by myself, away from this hell hole filled with hypocrites. I choose to seek a home where I'm treated decent, and not like some burdening waste of space. Don't come looking for me, because you already know where I'm heading, if you have any common sense at all (which I doubt). Mabel, if you are reading this, you know where I will be. Bye. Hope you all enjoy your lives without me.

-Dipper'

I lay the note down on my bed and then I climb out my open window, and walk to the nearest bus stop, to go back to Gravity Falls.