Opening The Gate (Part One)

Last Chapter:
'He was the reason I would wake up some days ❤️and he is sexy as hell ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°).... and mine(✿ ♥‿♥).

I press my hand as hard as I can to the wall.

"I love you too Pinetr-ee." I reply, although he can't hear me, and my voice cracks too....

I feel another memory tickle the surface, before emerging.

I remember dancing with him in this meadow and it becoming ours....

My heart lurches and tears gather in my eyes too.

I push against the wall.

"Baby... I'm right here....."

o(╥﹏╥)o'
_______________

-Two months later-
Dipper's POV:

With the need for my lover back driving me, I have solved the riddle that which will bring his brother back, at a much faster pace than that would have been done originally.

Over these last two months I have discovered not only the end of the riddle's path, but that Will is the key to bringing him back.

The one person that made me feel alive again after all the abuse.

The one person who ignited passion in me that which was beyond my imagination, that which I believed impossible.

And the one person that loves me just as much as I love him.

I march with a purpose to the tree that holds the key to my problems.

The tree that was once a shelter for two wronged brothers.

I walk right into the doorway, and step where he once stood making that promise to his brother, and hold it in my mind.

(Quick Flashback:

)

Then I let my magic guide me as I go to stand in the doorway for 3 seconds, going over my altered spell in my mind.

Then I angle my body 45° degrees to the right and take seven paces until I stand on the spot that he once collapsed after he killed the townsfolk.

The spot his anguish coursed out of him in a burst so powerful, it unleashed his magic into the roots of all of the trees all over the town, attracting, developing, and unleashing all kinds of anomalies and magical creatures.

Connecting him to the very town that damned him since the beginning, starting with his parents.

Without opening my eyes I pull out the note we created together, when I read the ley lines, from my left jacket pocket.

(A/N- Brief flashback to remind ya guys: