Introduction

I never wanted to go in the first place, my mom made me. It was just a stupid camp, and camps were for children. But still here I was, my bags packed on my way to go to the camp. I had no idea who would be there or what kind of camp it was, just that my mom thought it would be good for me. School had just ended, after summer I was starting my last year of school before college and I was going to a two week camp probably doing weird shit. Two weeks without Wi-Fi, my mom and my best friend Betty. Betty has been with me through everything and I had tried to convince her to follow me, but she refused. If I could I would've refused too, I hate being away from home and meeting new people. My mom has never had a lot of money so I had never been able to go to camps as a kid. But this camp was for free so of course she sent me away on it. I did know that it was in Florida which meant a long flight and jetlag. We had also been seated next to someone on the plane so I had no idea who I would be sitting next to. I was of course wishing that I would get at least one friend there, everyone was either my age or one year older than me. And there must be someone else there who was there against their own will, then I could bond with that person. And now I was all ready to go to Florida and go through the worst two weeks of my life.