Tenth part

"I'll ask my friends about it, text you later?"
"Sure" I put my phone away and continued talking to my friends. We got to the hotel and we all got out. It was this fancy hotel with a pool and all inclusive. We got our key to our hotel room. We got there and sat down on the beds.
"So, Veronica, if you and Arizona share bed and me and Rose share the other one" Gabriella said.
"Actually, I might stay with Archie for a few nights" they all looked at me, wanting an explanation.
"Don't look at me like that. He just wants to talk"
"Really? Right after Nelly left?" Arizona asked.
"Yea, why did she leave anyway?" Rose asked.
"She left because Archie broke up with her but it wasn't because of me. And now he wants to talk to me, like adults" they all looked at me not believing what I was saying.
"I am telling you the truth, nothing is going on between Archie and I"
"If nothing is going on, why don't you invite him here?" Gabriella asked.
"Because it would be weird"
"Why would it be weird if nothing is going on between you two?" she continued asking.
"Nothing is going on, but it doesn't mean I don't want something to happen sometime in the future"
We heard a knock on the door and Gabriella opened.
"Hi, is Veronica here?"
"Come inside" I knew who it was. I would recognize his voice anywhere. Gabriella came walking back inside with Archie following her.
"Have you made up your mind?"
"Yeah, she has. She is gonna stay with you" Rose said. I hadn't really decided that I was gonna stay with him, but now it pretty much was decided for me. I grabbed my bags and stood up. I smiled at my friends before walking over to Archie. He took my bags from me and we walked out to his room.
"So why did you want me to stay here?"
"Because I miss you. What I did was wrong but do you think you could ever forgive me?"
"I sorta already have done that" he smiled at me.
"Well, then you maybe don't mind me doing this..." he said and walked over to me. He placed his hands on my hips and leaned in to kiss me.
"What are you doing?"
"I'm trying to kiss you"
"I see that, I just mean, since when are we kissing again?"
"Since you agreed to stay in my room"
"I told my friends nothing was going on between us"
"Well they don't have to know" I smiled at him. I then leaned up to kiss him. Kissing him felt amazing. We had craved each other's lips and the longer the kiss lasted the less we wanted to stop. He picked me up and lay me down on the bed. I started unbuckling his pants. He pulled my shirt off and kissed my bare chest.

"I missed this" Archie said afterwards when I was laying on his chest.
"Having sex?"
"No" he laughed and kissed the top of my head "being with you. You were always the best part of me"
"Technically I was the worst cause I could get you arrested"
"Doesn't matter, you're still the best part of me"
"Well, you bring out the best in me too. Without you I would be a lost soul in this big world"
"Do you think we were supposed to meet?" he asked. I wasn't sure what to answer, cause I didn't know if I believed it.
"I think we were supposed to meet, just not now. We met by accident a few years to early and fell madly in love"
"So I wasn't supposed to help your mom clean"
"Nope, you were supposed to go to New-York and become a teacher. Then one day we would meet cause I would be in New-York to study. I of course wouldn't be you student, cause that is probably more illegal than this. But we would meet somehow, fall in love, get married. You know all of that" Archie looked at me and smiled "and that is why I think you should still go to New-York"
"What, Ronnie, I can't leave now"
"Yes you can, and you should. After this camp you should go to New-York and I should stay here. If we are meant to be together we'll find our way back to each other"
"What if we don't?"
"Let's not forget that we are on a camp neither one of us was supposed to go to, I think we'll find our way back" Archie chuckled. Then his voice became more serious.
"I just never wanna loose you, Ronnie"
"You're not losing me. I'm starting my last year before college after summer is over. Then I'll go to New-York and we will meet again. How many times do I have to tell you"
"Then what do we do these last days?"
"Well we can't be a couple outside of this room. But that doesn't mean I can't stay here every night and we can order in room service"
"I like that idea" Archie said kissing my forehead.
"Let me just go tell the girls that I'll be staying here" he nodded at me. I got up and but on a pair of pajama shorts and Archie's T-shirt. I walked to their room and knocked on the door. Rose came and opened the door.
"Really, nothing is going on between you two?" she asked.
"What do you mean?"
"You're walking around in his clothes and you're not wearing a bra"
"Maybe because bra's are uncomfortable"
"Or because you two did more than just talk" Gabriella said. I smirked.
"That's not why I came here. I just came to say that I'll be staying with him for the rest of the week. But I'll be hanging out with you during the days"
"Sounds like a plan" Arizona said "now get back to your boyfriend before he starts to miss you" I smiled at her. No one had ever called Archie my boyfriend, but I liked the sound of it. And one day I would be able to say it out loud, I was sure of it.

A/N: I will write like four more chapters since it's four days left. Then I'll take a break to write the second part of this story. I have no idea how long that'll take, but I'll try to hurry. I will also continue keeping you guys updated!