Seventeenth part

I put on a black sorta tight dress. It was the nicest one I owned. I had never wore that dress before cause it was so nice, and expensive, and it was never the right time to wear it. Until now, my first official date with Jacob. And pretty much my first date ever considering the fact that I never had a boyfriend before Archie and we couldn't really go on dates. Arizona, who was crazy creative, had helped me with my makeup. I did do my everyday makeup by myself, but I asked her to make a bolder look it looked amazing, it wasn't too much but it also wasn't to little. It was just perfect. My hair was just out, I didn't have the energy to do something with it. I heard a knock on my bedroom door. Arizona opened it slightly.
"He's here and he's crazy handsome" I grabbed my heels and put them on while walking out to the door.
"Wow, Veronica. You look amazing"
"Thank you, you look great too" he smiled at me and grabbed your hand.
"Bye Arizona" we walked out to his car. He once again opened the door for me. He sat down in the drivers seat and started driving.
"Where are we going?"
"It's going to be a surprise" I looked at him with an annoyed look "what? Don't tell me you don't like surprises"
"I don't, I've had to many bad surprises in my life to like them" I said and he laughed at me "I'm serious. Getting pregnant was a surprise, and the timing sucked. The miscarriage was a surprise, Archie dumping me was a surprise. I didn't see any of it coming, and now I don't like surprises"
"Well, hopefully you'll like this one"
"Yeah hopefully"
"Also I meant to tell you, I think your roommate was flirting with me"
"I can promise you she wasn't"
"How can you be so sure?"
"Well first of all, she's not a hundred percent into boys. And second of all, that's just who she is"
"Oh, I'm sorry I didn't know"
"You don't have to apologize for not knowing she was bisexual, it's not like she wears a sign that says she is. All you have to do is accept it when you find out"
"Well now I know and I totally accept it"
"Good, she is out and proud. She's just very insecure"
"I get that. Now we have arrived at our destination"
"How did you know that I love Olive Garden?"
"Well I sorta figured it out" I looked at him in disbelief "or I asked Arizona where you like to eat"
"This is an amazing surprise, even though I hate surprises"
"What can I say, I'm great at surprises" we sat down at a table to order. When our food arrived we were deep into conversation.
"Maybe Emma if it was a girl or William if it was a boy"
"You really thought about baby names, even if you knew this baby meant trouble"
"Well yeah, in the end it turned out to be a boy so I guess his name would be William Lodge"
"I like that name"
"What about you?"
"If I had kids what would I name them?"
"Yeah, have you ever thought about that?"
"I have. For a girl I love the name Lydia and for a boy I love the name Lucas"
"You really mean that?"
"Yeah, I have like my whole future planned out. First I'm gonna meet a pretty girl. After a few years I'm gonna propose. I want to get a job at 'Lodge Industries' that isn't an assistant job. And then I would get married to the love of my life and have at least the children"
"You really have your life planned out"
"Do you?"
"Not really. I wanna get married and have kids, but I don't know when or anything. Right now all I can think about is college and being here with you"
"Well who said you weren't in my future plans?" I smiled at him.
"I guess you just said I was" after dinner Jacob took me back to my place. He was working the next day so he had to go to bed early. He drove me home and walked me up the stairs to my door. Just before I was about to open the door he kissed me. First I was sorta shocked and didn't kiss him back, but then I realized how right it felt and I kissed him back.
"Goodnight Veronica Lodge"
"Goodnight Jacob Benson" he walked away and I unlocked the door to our apartment.
"Arizona?"
"In here" she said and I walked into the kitchen where she was. On a bar stool next to her sat Archie.
"What the hell are you doing here?!"