Chapter 1

Jalayah in mm 👆🏾

Lay POV
The name jalayah but my street name was lay . I'm 19 and live on my own. You can say I'm a dark skin cutie with a nice shape , and long hair that stop at my butt and ima 5'3. I never was like most girl , they wanted to be princess and shit but I wanted to be spy you know like action and things. I was talking to my moms about me see her because I stay on the go with my partner .
" yeah ma I'll see you when I get the chance" I said while rolling my eyes
Ma sighs " I really wish you wouldn't follow in your father foot steps " I rolled my eyes again " ma I'm not this is something I like to do and you can't change it "
Knock knock

" I'll call you back ma someone at the door " she sighs " okay but i not done talking with you and I love you "

" love you too ma " I hang up and look throw the peep hole . Opening the door all happy and with a big smile .

" jay bessttFrieenndddd " I screamed running into his arms . If y'all didn't know this is my boy Bestfriend since 10 grade javon but we call him jay he's a year older then me so yeah his 20 . He looks fine to with his brown eyes , curly hair and light skin at 6'3 ." wassup b " he hugged me back . We walked in my condo into the kitchen.

" why you hear I don't have to see you till 3 and it's 1:45 " he chuckles " I can't come see my Bestfriend/ partner out the blow " I glare at him .

" no so what you want " I said . " ugh fine ya moms send me to talk you into this date thing again " I shake my head and sighs . My moms forever trying to get me and javon together. For what reason I don't know why.

" she still at it for what " I said . " I think she just like us together you know it's not a bad idea " he wink at me . I raise a eyebrow " what you mean not a bad idea nigga you my Bestfriend and doing that " I walk to the refrigerator and grab a Gatorade . He just stand there looking sad . After we went into the living room watching tv after a while .

" anyways " I said breaking the silence.  " I about to go see you riding with or spread cars. He look up and said " I'll ride with you " . " bet " I grab my phone and keys and head out . After he walk out I lock up in get in to my cherry red Mercedes . I plug up my phone and turn on the radio . Jay start changing station. " aye nigga stop fucking with my shit " i said still looking forward . " I just be tryna find a station chill out damn" I rolled my eyes and keep driving .
20 minutes later

Pulling up to my pop car dealer ship I see I got a text from one of my girl Bestfriends chay.
C:Bitchhh wya I gotta tell you something 😏
Me: I heading to my pop you know how the shit go I'll stop by afterwards 😎
C: Okaay hoe

" who was that " jay ask as we walking up to the elevator . " just chay why you ask" I squint my eyes at him . " nothing just asking chill lay " it got quiet all the way up to my pops office

As we walk up to the door I did my special knock so he know it was me . " come in " my pops deep voice said through the doors. I push the door open and we sat in the chair in front of his desk .

" what's poppin pops " I said with my leg on the chair arm . " hey baby girl I just talked to your big brother a few minutes ago " I spring up and smirk ." Oh really where that nigga been ion see his ass in 3 days I think he been off with that girl again " we all laugh.

My big brother Damari was 23 and a lady's man . Had a new girl every month but that's none of my business. " he was he just came because I need him and you two for this meeting coming up" I look at him with a squint ." What type of meeting pops classic or modern or traditional" I said . See my pops is one of the biggest feared king pin in South Carolina . His Brown skin with a bread and a shave head at 6'4 and 46 years old and also got 4 business to cover up. This car dealer ship , a hair salon run by my ma , auto shop and a night club smart huh but not really . But back to this meeting talk classic meant drug trade , modern meant shipment and traditional meant recruit .

" it's a classic mix with traditional " he said . I nodded my head and look at jay who nodded his too. " so when is this meeting boss " jay said . " at the end of the week after Sunday dinner at 8 o'clock on the dot nobody late we can't fuck it up okay y'all " . We both nod . " I hear you " we said in unison.
.
.
After the talking with pops for a few I drop jay off at my condo to get his car and headed to Chay house .
10 minutes of driving
I did a beat on her door because I know she hates it . She unlock the door and opened it . " hey bitch ya miss me " I said pushing her out the way going into her apartment. " no hello or anything black people rude as fuck" she said following behind me. Lachay is 19 but her birthday coming up in 2 weeks. She's 5'2 with brown skin and light brown eyes and full lips and she was thick too. She is the opposite of me and our other Bestfriend Imani, chay went to college to be a nurse but me and Imani we in the game I was a hit man but Imani trap on the block like the workers and part time hit man with me . 

" you love me now what is it you had to tell me hoe " I said sitting on the couch . " well you know that Ace just move back her and girl he look so fine " I gave her a blank stare . " what does that have to deal with me " I said looking at my nails . " act brand new last time I check you had a huge crush on him in high school ". " that was like years ago before he graduated and move away chay " I rolled my eyes. " plus ain't he like 30 now " I giggled. " no hoe his 21 and stop tryna play him " she said . "Yeah whatever I gotta go see you later chay" I said getting up walking to the door. " mhmmm bye bitch " she said slamming the door" .

Comment !!!