28

Lay POV

It was the next morning and Gloria just got to my house. I left Mani last night from seeing my beautiful nieces and she was sad I had to go but Lexie said with her while me and Nae went back to my place.

We all was getting ready and Gloria called Chay. Me and Nae sat quite in the background.

Chay:Hello
Her: I think I want to be part of the plan
Chay: why you wait 2 days
Her: I needed time to think and you're right we need to get her
Chay: about time you see it my way come over all the girls here now
Her: okay

She hang up and I smiled at Nae then Gloria .

"It's go time ladies " we all stand up and grab our guns. To my shock my brother teach Gloria his ways and she's just as gangster as the rest of us.

Chay POV

"So she's on our team" Chonte asked .

"Yeah Lay did her wrong too" I smiled because of heard of Gloria being married to Lady brother he showed her his ways.

She's a straight killer just like him . And we can really could use her on our team.

Lay didn't know I that the only reason she didn't come for me was because I was pregnant but what she didn't know was that I had an abortion . They killed my baby father and my first love I wanted my revenge.

20 minutes later

I heard a knock on the door and walked up to it and open it I saw Gloria there in some black shorts and black tank top with black sneakers.

"Hey love the ass look fat" I told her she smiled and walked in.

"Hey so where are the girls at so we can come up with a plan I like to get my shits over with" Gloria said walking further .

We walked in the living and saw the girls sitting and talking . Gloria sat down across from them and they looked up at her and smiled.

"This is Gloria , Gloria this is Chonte and Bri " I said taking a seat.

"Oh I know Bri already but hello Chonte " Gloria said. I looked at the girls and smile because this is about to get good.

Anonymous POV 

While the girls was talking in the living room Nae and Lay made their way around the house putting on gloves . Lay pick the lock to the back door and went into the house quietly.

Her and Nae when separate ways because the house was a one story so it was easier for them to move around and fast. Lay went into the master bed room and check everywhere for any weapons or anything .

While Nae did the same to the other rooms . They met up in the hallways and made a look.

"I didn't find anything you" Lay whispered and Nae shake her head no.

Went walked out slowing making they way to the living room. Gloria saw them in the corner of her eyes because she was faces that way . Lay tans Nae pulled out their guns and aim it at each one of them heads. Gloria stood up and pulled out her gun and fire first sending on in Bri head.

"What the fuck Gloria we could have use her" chay said standing up. Then Lay came and shit Chay in her knees

"Aaah butch you set me up" chay cried.

"She sure did Nae handle that" Lay said pointing at Chonte . Nae shot Chonte between her eyes and her body flow back.

"You thought shit was sweet bitch" Lay said steppingstone chay knee. She scream louder and cry harder.

"You not even made for this lifestyle but you try to act all hard so guess what fuck you and everything you stand for you never was my friend and I regret ever letting your bitch ass in my crew but guess what we got Gloria now and she is a better friend you ever would be you see what she did for me and we only got back kool for a week now

Sorry bitches like you make me sick ion gone speak to more see you in hell bitch" lay empty the clip on chay and slit on her.

"I love you bitch" Nae said because she love crazy shit like that.

They run out the back door and left it open the clean up crew walked right in and got to their jobs . The girls was driving back home happy.

"You mean what you said back there Lay" Gloria said.

"Hell Yeah I did I know we had our problems but you been realer then chay in this one week then she been out all these years" Lay said and Gloria smiled.

This book has 2 more chapters then I'll be making a second one called "The game ". It's about all the kids grownup and working out their adult life with out their parents.