Chapter 4

Some more 👆🏾

Ace POV
After leaving the trap I had Lay on my mind it's something about her . She beautiful for a trap girl . But It's like I know her from some where but can't put my finger on it.

Shaking my thoughts while Pulling up to my girlfriends house I had to get Lay off my mind before Miya notice, using the spare key under the map I walk into  her and her friends laughing.

I rolled my eyes because I cannot stand her Bestfriends. The whole clique was called bang 3 there's kierra we called ke , Amiya my fling and Aria as A  they used to work for my pops as worker. They did the bagging and cutting. Miya always been cute to me when I got here so I tested the waters as nothing serious though.

So we been dating for 3 weeks since I got back . " hey babe and her trolls " I said looking at A and Ke . " nigga fuck you ole bitch ass " ke said while glaring at me.  " bae why must you fuck with them when you get over here " Miya said . " I don't like your little dogs that's why" I said while sitting down. " you know what we out Miya see you later " A said while rolling her eyes at me. " bye shaggy and scooby " I said while laughing and she slam the front door .

Miya hit me " ouch what that for " I ask while rubbing my chest . " stop playing so much " she said. " hit me again I'm show you who not to play with " I said smirking . I don't really like Miya like that. she is a fling but I had to make her feel comfortable to get at her and the sex be bomb and so is the head .

" oh really will daddy you just gone have to show me " she said hitting me and running to her room. I chuckled " you fuck up now Miya " I run after after and caught her before she got to her room. I slam her on the bed ." You know ima beat that ass right " I licked my lips hovering over her body. " I know " she flip me over now was on top. I like when she took control.

She undid my belt sliding my pants down and boxers with the help of me. I push her shorts and panties to the size. She looked down and slide down on my dick slow . " aw fuck " I groan . She bounce slowly then pick up the pace . " oooo baby awwww shit " she said going faster.

I flip us over now I was on top I put her legs on my shoulders and start pounding her shit up. " Ace oh shit slow down " she said in a shaky voice . Few minutes later she squirted all over me and I pulled out and bust on her stomach. For the rest of the night we just watched movies . 

Next day

After the shower I put my clothes back on getting ready to leave . " where you going baby " Miya turn over saying. " to the trap I got work to do " I said looking back . " I thought your dad stop working " she raise her eyebrow." He did but we work with his partner now because money gotta be made"  putting on my shoe and walk to the door.

" I better not caught you with no bitch over there that's my dick Ace " I chuckled " I hear ya Miya " I closed the door headed to the front door. She crazy I do what I want but knowing her I might have to be on the low with my shit.

After getting in the my car to the trap . Icy called me

Me: talk to me
I: you headed to the trap
Me: yeah why wassupp
I: just checking because I just pulled up where you been last night I had stop ya condo but you wasn't there
Me: I been Miya house
I: shit say no more but I'm holla at you when you get home
Me: bet
-
-
-
-
Lay POV
It's 11 am and I called my besties to come over because I never spend time with them. So I Just chilling in my condo with chay and mani talking about everything. " so tell me why I have to work with ace when we go on missions and I have to train him tomorrow " I said rolling my eye. " shut the fuck up you know you like it " chay said. " yeah maybe now you can get some dick because I know tay be blowing my shits out I'm still sore from last night " mani said sticking her tongue out .