Chapter 2-the crew

More characters 👆🏾

Jay POV
I think lay done tell y'all how I look but ima say my story . I move  to South Carolina with my moms but she died when I was 17 so I been on my own since 17 and that's when I met Lay pops .

He introduce me to the game , I been slinging every since . I met Lay one on my first day in Spanish class and I sat by her  and I asked her for her notes and after we been close every since.

I did have started to get a some what crush on her in our senior year but who wouldn't . When she turn 18 she  wanted to get her virginity out the way so she ask me to take it and that shit been so good I could get enough of it.

We did it a lot more after that but that's when she didn't have a boyfriend or me a girlfriend I was who she called. Nobody knows that we did that not even her girl Bestfriends but that's cool.

Ima chill and quiet person but don't fuck with me or my family and my family was lay's family plus my homeboys Daquan and lamonta.

Us 3 just been chilling in one of Devon's traps talking about the usually. " I tryna tell you Imani pussy so wet " monta said. I chuckled these niggas go with lay Bestfriends well monta do. " say word " said quan .

" word my nigga when I leave I heading her crib to taste that again " monta said with his tongue out. " man I wish chay would press a nigga " quan said. " y'all niggas fool I swear " I said laughing . They both side eye me " nigga I know you not talk how you and lay " quan said.

They knew I had feelings for lay but ion gone press it. " nothing we just Bestfriends nothing more or less " I said while getting up .

" whatever nigga where you going " monta said standing up while quan rolled a blunt. " I going out mind y'all business "I said walking out the trap into my car going home .

I couldn't get lay off my mind no matter how much I tried.
.
.
Few days later
Lay POV
Waking up to the sun shining in my face I stretch and got up to use the bathroom. After I took a shower and did my  hygiene things I went down stairs and started breakfast . My phone stared to ring going down stairs

Me: speak
Dee: aye lil girl who you talking to
Me: nigga who phone you calling me off
Dee: this my new number
Me: if you get a new number again ima slap you
Dee: *chuckles * what you doing sis
Me: I about to cook breakfast and invite some friends for her why wassupp
Dee: shit say no more I coming to I had miss my lil sis and I hungry to
Me: whatever Dee be here by 10
Dee: bet
Call end

I really did miss Dee but he can get on my nerves. I texted the group chat with all us saying " breakfast my house be here by 10" I sit my phone to start and my phone started blowing up .

Jay: bet I'll be there by 9
Chay: about time you cooked again shit 🙄
Monta: oh shit my chef in this bitch
Jay: nigga you got to chill 😭
Mani: bestie about to feed a nigga been so long 😫
Quan: if I don't see bacon we gone fight 🙃
Me: y'all hell 🤣

I put my phone down and went to to cooking . After a few minutes I been finish with bacon , sausages, biscuits, eggs grits now all have to do was make pancakes. I was about to start when

Knock knock

I looked through the peep whole to see jay  . He was right on time like he said at 9 . I open the door to him hugging me walking in . " wassupp lay " his smooth but deep voice said with a smirk . " hi jay why you came so early anyway " I looked at him.

He chucked " just wanted you to myself for an hour that all ". I walked up to him " oh really while sir I don't think that smart because you are my Bestfriend jay " . He lick his plump pink lip and smirk " I know but nobody gone be here for an hour and I know you missed it". I bite my limp he knows that it's been a while.

" while I still gotta make pancakes so you sir gone wait or less you gone help me " I said walking away. He got up fast " shit so no more ". I laugh at him after 20 minutes we finish and you know what happened next.

When we was finish I went and took a shower . I heard a sound from outside my door but jay was here so I didn't care. For second later the shower door open . " uhh what the fuck jay " I scream covering my body . He move my hands while licking his lips " I already seen everything lay now round 2" no jay I have 20 minutes till I get ready" .

"fine but I need to shower to " he said . " I have 3 guess bedrooms with a bathroom pick one " I said while laughing closing the door . He is something else I swear but that's my Bestfriend.

Yeah I know how it looks but when I turned 18 I wanted to get this virginity thing out the way and I only trusted him . I told him afterward we wasn't gone have a relationship and he respected that but we couldn't stop having sex when ever I was single or he was And let me tell you Bestfriend been packing a monster shit .

I finish taking a shower and when down stairs waiting in everybody.  Soon as I sit down someone knock on the door like the been 12. I sigh and got up and open the door " you gotta be out your got dam." I stared to say before who I saw who it been . " Dee wtf is your problem " I said looking at my brother . " damn sis my bad I thought you probably been upstairs or some shit " .

I glare at him " mhmm get ya ass inside before I leave you to starve " . He walked in and soon as we walk in jay walk down stairs my brother stop and look him up and down .
Awe shit 🤦🏾‍♀️

My brother never had a problem with jay he just didn't like how close we got over the years . " wassupp Dee been a while my nigga " jay said . " what's good jay see you and my sister still close " he dap jay up . I rolled my eyes here we go .