29

Mani POV

My baby girls gotten so big on me . Their names are Yasmine Amila Curnell and Jasmine Anika Curnell. My babies are 5 months now and talk so much.

Ron watches over them all the time while they in the crib. I think it's cute the he wants to protect his baby sisters.

Tay walks in the room with both girls in each arm. Has try's to pull on his braids and laughed .

"Aw look at momma babies " I said as he put them on the bed to me and they crawled over to me.

"BESTFRIENNNDD" I heard Lay yelled and walked up stairs . She walked in my room and sat on the couch in my room .

"Yes love how may I help you" I said passing her Yas .

"So tell me why Mariah came over today and apologized to me like bitch you are 5 months to late excuse my language Yas" she said .

"Lay I think you should accept it because it was 5 months go and plus it's just words I believe it was her pregnancy that made her get like that because she haven't been talking reckless since she has that Jason " I told her.

"Well look at you being mature about shit ops my bad babies but I'll think about since her and Nae squish their beef I guess we can" she rolled her eyes.

"Good now where is my nephew and where's Ace" I asked.

"They are looking for baby things because Jah is so happy to be a big brother " she chuckled.

"Aw Ron was like that with the tw- , Wait bitch your pregnant " I raising my eyebrows and she smiled.

"Yes I am but ima just a month pregnant and they already so hype like Omar is in the ear all the time like he really believes ima have a girl but I try to tell him it's gone be a boy " she rolled her eyes.

"Leave my Bri alone he wants his princess " she chuckled.

She got up and walked to my bed and laid down while Tay walk out to room down stairs. She laid Yas on her stomach as we watched cartoons like the old days.

Jay POV

I heard a knock on the door while I was coming down stairs . It had to be Lay because she the only one I know that beats on doors. Opening the door she walked right in .

"Hey Bestfriend where's ya girlfriend I need to talk to her" she said .

"No Lay I don't need y'all fight " I said stopping her with my arm up.

"Boy I just want to talk plus I can't fight any way ima pregnant " she said moving my arms.

"Ima be an uncle again I hope it's another boy " I said as we walked up stairs .

"Me to I want all boys but Ace has his heart on this girl" I laughed.

We walking in my room to see Mariah feeding Jason . She shoot her head up and looked at us.

"Hi Jalayah " Mariah said.

"Hey I came to say I accept your apology because I am getting to old for this shit and there really ain't no beef there anyway" lay shrugged.

"Thanks Lay I really didn't want us to be on bad terms before we moved" Mariah said and I hit my head .

"Y'all moving when , where and why?" She asked .

"To Virginia and in two months and because I got in contact with my fathers family and my uncle said he would like to finally get to know me " I said .

"I hope y'all be safe up there and everything goes well ima really miss my Bestfriend " she said.

"Don't worry kid you can always call me when ever ima answer sis" I said and she hugged me than left.

It's time for me to go see my family. After my mother and father left each other I've been out her . But someone from my father said finally got in contact with me . To turns out they have been looking for me this whole time .

Fresh start for my family and me . I'll come back to visit for holidays and birthdays sometime.

Short chapter 🅱️🤟🏾