22

For anybody that would get confused . 🤦🏾‍♀️.

Devin and Alisha Blake  kids are Jalayah Blake-Brown & Damari Blake & Corey Blake ( they don't mention to anybody) .

Corey Blake age 31 the oldest child . He is married to Gloria Evens-Blake .

Damari is jalayah big brother and the second oldest to Devin and Alisha .

Jalayah the youngest child and is Married to Omar Brown a.k.a Ace. Their son name is Jahleel Brown .

Imani Davis is Jalayah girl Bestfriend/ sister. Her boyfriend is Lamonta Curnell and their son name is Kah'ron Curnell . She is pregnant with twins now .

Javon Easton is jalayah boyfriend/brother . He has a daughter name Queen Easton and her mother is Mariah Dosia . She is Omar first cousin & Icy half sister and also now pregnant with a boy.

Andre Brown a.k.a Icy he is Omar first cousin and Mariah half brother. Mariah and Andre have different fathers but same mothers. Andre son names is Andre jr and his girlfriend is Jalayah little cousin Alexis Blake and she is pregnant now also.

Da'Quan Butler close friend/brother of Jalayah and little cousin to Lamonta .

Lay POV

Lay POV

It's my baby 4th birthday party and we're having it at my parents house because it's bigger and my family from all over is coming to see him . Even Ace family coming to and I'm so happy because my son growing up on me .

" mommy can I get in the pool " Jah ask me .

" for 30 minutes then out so you can put your second off-fit on okay baby "

" yes mommy " he run off .

" he's so cute I can't wait for my boy to get here " Mariah said . Mani rolled her eyes. Mariah is ace cousin and every since she moved down here 3 years ago I've never had a problem with her mani swear she's fake because when they first met they had a miss understanding. But it's Mani so her attitude is basically like mine.

" hi little lay " Ace dad said to me.

" hey mr.brown " I smiled.

" lay it's been 5 years now call me pops "

" sure pops how's everything "

" it's good just glad to finally see my son so happy and with a family of his own " I smiled at him .

A few more minutes of talking it was time for presents . We walked in the living room and me and Ace took I seats next to Jah while he open his gifts.

" new games takes mama and papa " he told my parents.

" a Jah chain " I said looking at the next gift .

" thanks uncle Jay "

" welcome nephew got to keep you fly " jay said .