24

Dee POV
After Jalayah left pops and Corey beat my ass for putting my hands on her. I don't see why they mad at me she the one acting out.

I just got home and rolled a blunt . I took a pull and let the drug took over my body for some few minutes til I heard banging on my front door. I got up to see Chonte standing there looking bruised up because of the fight her and lay had.

"What you want gurl ?" I asked.

"Let me in baby I missed you " she try to hug me.

"Bitch move you the rest me and my sister got into it she probably hate me now" I yelled.

"Fuck her she a spoil uptight bitch anyway all you need is me anyway baby" she tried to hug me again but I moved her arms and put my hands around her neck.

Even though I called Lay that early today I wasn't about to let some hoe disrespect my blood.

"Watch your fucking mouth bitch that my sister you talking about and she better than any 2 dollar hoe would ever be I think you just jealous of her and there will never be an us after today" I said dropping her out my grip.

She cough and rub her neck . " ion jealous of that bitch plus after the plan me and Chay got for her I wouldn't worry about her no more or her getting in our way baby" she smirk.

I looked at her as she get up with pour hate and she had to heads. I know she wasn't talking about killing my sister bad terms or not she still my little sister.

I snatch Chonte up and put her in the air throwing her out my house. "Bitch let me find out you did something to my sister I'll find you and kill you myself" I slammed my door and sat back on my couch .

Chay POV
"Damn you run in to Lay again bitch" I asked Chonte. Me and her became close over the years after me and Lay stop being Bestfriends.

Chonte shared to same hate for Lay just like me and Bri. Bri was are inside man but fucked that up when her end Lay last fight a few days ago now we have to take our plan in action early .

"No I went to Dee house and slip up telling him that I was gone kill his sister and her throw me out his house literally " she whine in pain.

"Are you stupid now what if he tell her that you coming bitch " Bri said.

"He's not he told me to just stay away but I can't that bitch fucked up my life" Chonte said.

"I guess now we have to caught her on her birthday since it's coming up , when she go out with her friends we'll wait till she's alone to take her" I said.

"That's a plan " Bri said. I don't really like Bri I just using her for this plan . She real irritating about this plan it's like there's more to the story of why she want to get Lay.

"Y'all know Gloria back in town " Chonte said.

"How you know?" I asked.

"When I interrupt jalayah sons birthday I saw her there with some fine ass man he kind of favor Jalayah them " she said.

If she's back and still crazy over Lay I can use her help. Clearly she's close with the family and can give me some information. Only good thing about being close friends with Lay was she teach me how to channel my inner killer like her.

"I wonder if her numbers the same " I pulled out my phone and called it.

Gloria: hello
Me: Gloria
Gloria : yes who is this
Me: it's Lachay from high school I heard you was back in town and wondered if you wanted to link up and talk
Gloria: omg Chay sure I haven't seen you since that fight went down in high school with Lay and A sure meet me at Waffle House in 10 minutes
Me: okay girl

She hang up and I got ready to meet her. On the way there I was wondering how I was gone tell her this plan .

Pulling up to Waffle House I parked and walked in . I saw a brown skin girl that look like her she I tap her.

"Gloria is that you " I asked she turn around smiling got up and gave me a hug.

"Lachay look at you I've never seen you with booty it's been years oh my god " we took our seats.

"So how long are you back?"

"I've moved back down here with my husband so he can be close to his family "

"Oh who's your husband? If you don't mind me asking "

"Corey Blake he's Jalayah oldest brother and just rekindled old flame at her son party but where was you why wasn't you there" she asked

"Jalayah have another brother wow but me and her are no longer besties " I shrugged.

"Oh why I mean all y'all was so close you, Mani and Lay beside that one year but I thought y'all was gone be Bestfriends forever " she chuckled.

"Well things changed she did something to me that I can never get over and I want my revenge " I grin.

"What revenge for what ?"

"She had someone killed my first love " I sighs.

"Damn but it's Lay she had to have a reason now" when she said that I wasn't shock of course she'll take up for her.

"No she did it just to get back at me for no reason and I want my revenge " I hit the table and everybody looked at us.

"What's does that have to do with me ? Why are you telling me this ?" She asked .

"I want you to help me kill her remember all those times she break your heart and played you I know you want revenge too"

"Actually I'm over it" she said.

Anonymous POV

What Chay didn't know was that Lay and Gloria done talked and have this conversation of why that not close anymore the day of her sons party.

When Chay called Gloria she was at Lay house with Corey playing with her son talking to them about old times.

This was a set up she know this was funny because her and Chay barley talked in high school . So Gloria was reciting this whole conversation on her phone but Chay didn't know .

"How can you be over it when she hurt you like that " chay said.

"It was high school and we are grown now Chay" Gloria said.

"Well when ever you change your mind I'll text you my address and you can help us" chay said getting up.

"Us? Who is us? There's more damn what the fuck did Lay do to y'all " Gloria asked.

"Yeah it's me , Bri and Chonte " chay said.

"You mean Bri from high school" she turn up her face because they use the be close till Bri went behind her back and tired to get at Lay.

Bri told her she just wanted some money but Lay only let her eat her out and send her home.

"Yeah her but remember what I said Gloria " chay walked out and got in her car than drive back home.