30-the end

10 years later

Lay POV

Over the years my pops retired and left he's business to me and Corey . We are the best brother and sister team there is around. Pops still have his other business but me and Corey open up our own.

I have 5 business to cover up my work and Corey has 4 . I have a nail salon , two clubs , jewelry store and a hotel. Corey has runs one club with me , car dealer ship , car wash , and a place for ex convex to work and give them a second chance.

Me and Omar are still together with two kids Jahleel is 14 now and Harlem is 9 . My boys have gotten so big and I am so proud of them. Right now we are having a pool party/theater at my house tonight with the crew in my backyard.

"BITCHHH" I heard Mani tell. She came in the kitchen while the twins and Ron ran to the back.

"Stop running before y'all bust y'all ass now" Mani said rolling her eyes.

Her and Tay finally got married right after the twins turn one and started walking . The twins are 10 now and playing basketball . They are really good at it too. Kah'Ron is 14 the same age as Jah them boys stay together.

"Where's my bro ?" I asked her.

"In there smoking with Ace ass getting on my nerves" I laughed.

"WHAT IT DO" I heard icy yelled in the house.

"Haven't y'all learn not to yell in my got damn house" I said to him.

"My bad little Sav but when I walk through y'all gone know when a real nigga arrive in this bitch " he said walking out the kitchen while Lexie walked in with her daughter Jordan by her.

Lexie and Icy got married a year after Mani did. Her and icy daughter looks just like her but nothing like icy but she do have his personality. Andre jr is now 12 and Jordan is 10.

"Hey cuzzy " Lexie said setting by mani . They hug each other .

"Hey boo and hey Jordan " she smiled and sat by her momma.

"Hi big cuz Lay " she said.

"WHATS GOOD EVERYBODY " Javon and Jason both yelled at the same time.

"Jay shut the fuck up with the yelling " I said.

"My bad Bestfriend I just missed all you niggas that all" he said going with the guys will Queen and Jason ran outside with the kids.

Mariah came in with the us and helped me cook. Her and Javon have been having a good life in Virginia with jay family. They got married and she's even gotten a good job as a lawyer up there since Jay is working with his uncle in the game up there. Queen is 13 and Jason is 10.

Few minutes later Quan came and than my brother and Gloria .

When I was finished cooking the rest of us went out side and sat down. We ate our food and the kid ate then wait for and hour than got back in the pool.

"Y'all can you fucking believe that we all married with kids" Jay said.

"Ion got kids my lonely ass" Quan said.

"We don't either " Gloria said.

"Nope I never thought I was gone get married or have kids I thought the killing shit was what I was gone do for the rest of my life but look at me ruining an entire trap with my big brother who I once hated" I sighs.

" what ever happened to Damair ?" Tay asked .

"I never know after that situation at my pops house I never heard from him" I said.

"Dee got send to same place pops send me when I was young but instead this time he can come back when only he is right he started doing drug and it got bad like real bad " Corey said .

"Damn " we all said.

"Mommy can I have some candy " Harlem asked me.

"When y'all get out the pool okay"

"Yes mommy " he said than run off.

I smiled watching me ran back to his cousins . He looks up to Jah so much that it's cute.

"But for real y'all shits crazy " Jay said.

"I know who would have thought I'll have kids with my goofy ass and married to this beautiful woman " Icy said.

"Awe Andre " Lexie blushes .

"I always know that me and Tay would get this far even with the shit we been through in high school" she rolled her eye.

"My loneliness is crazy " quan said and everybody laughed.

"You'll find somebody one day that's not crazy brother " I told him.

"Yeah Yeah Whatever " he said.

"Well I can't believe that ima with this big guy and finally got over Lay " Gloria said.

"Aye Gloria do Lay got the golden snatch for you to act that crazy in high school" quan asked and I hit him in the back of the head.

"What I wanted to ask shit" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"Well let's just say these Blake's have a lot of power " she blushes.

"Okay " me and Corey dap each other up.

"Well I know I never thought I'll have somebody to ride for me like she did over these years " Ace said smiling at me.

"And I'll never thought I'll end up to be his rider " I said .

"I love you Jalayah " he said.

"I love you too" I kissed him and everybody clapped.

"I love all of y'all forever my family for life " i smiled.

"We love you to " they said and we all laughed.

"Forever my riders" I said

"Girl this ain't the game for us no more so of course forever " quan said.

After we stop talking the kid went to side to dry off and change clothes . They came back out so we can watch a movie . Everybody had a chair watching the movie on my outside screen. I looked around and smiled at my family . It's so unreal to me at times because who would have thought I'd have it like this with my crew.

The end