23

Lay POV

It's was the next day and my parents told me to come back over to their house so we could talk . I left Jah hole with Ace because he wanted to a father and son day today.

Walked in they house to see Demari , Corey , Ma and Pops sitting in the living room. I rolled my eyes when I saw Dee because I honestly don't feel like I should speak with him till he apologize to me.

"Hi ma pops and wassup Corey " I sat by pops .

" wassupp Sis " Corey said.

"Now that we all here we need to talk about what happened a long time ago and get everything off our chest because I refused to have this family go against each other " pops said.

Than get on Dee he chose a bitch over his sister I thought to myself and rolled my eyes.

"Well I am truly sorry for what happened then years ago I wasn't in my right mind and I have seek help for it and all " Corey said on the verge of tears.

"I just want to know what made you think taking your littles sister with you to a prostitution langue and left me in the car by myself and the doors unlocked that man took me nd touch me and I can't get that image out my head for life Corey " I pause because I felt like I was gone cry.

"Luckily he didn't get to far because you came just in time but still young that man could have over power you if you didn't had that gun I have a permanent scar on my leg because of that shit B and I cried everyday when I was young looking at it

When I turn 17 I got it covered up but you don't understand how that can effect a little girl for the rest of her life . He scared her from every guy that came around if it wasn't for pops putting me in consulting for 2 years after the situation I would have been damage" I said crying.

"I know and I am truly sorry Lay I was young and stupid and not thinking I regret it everyday after since pops send me off can you please forgive me " he asked me.

"I can forgive my never forget " I got up to give him a hug.

" thank you lord" I heard ma said.

"And Pops I'm sorry for blowing up the club house when Dee was by it , I didn't know that those was bombs " he said to pops .

"We good son I been forgave you" pops said.

"Another thank you lord " ma said .

" now we a family again " ma ask.

"No because your son chose a bitch over his sister " I said.

"I don't care how grown you are watch you mouth " Ma said .

"Sorry ma but it's true " I rolled my eyes.

"I didn't I was just tired of you in my business you act like you momma more then momma " Dee speak.

"Nigga I speak facts and nothing but it you just got mad because you weak and run your mouth like s little girl even I don't do that" I snap.

"Ion weak you just an uptight spoiled little ass girl" Dee said.

"Nigga you the one uptight and with your bitch made ass who raise you like this because it's was pops or ma ima strong minded and well but you so weak you like that stupid ass wife or who ever she is steal from you right underneath your nose and come back in your life to do the same thing I bet you she got another nigga and given the money you give her to him dumb nigga" he run up to me and choked me putting me in the air.

I knock his hands down and pulled out my gun . And look him up and down because the nigga I was looking at wasn't my brother .

" Damai what the fuck is wrong with you I know damn well ma it raised you to put your hands on a female especially your sister dumb ass" Corey said.

"Dee what is going on with you" Ma asked.

"Put the gun down Lay" pops asked me .

"No pops she ain't gone do shit anyway I her brother she not gone hurt me " he smirk.

"That's where you wrong because the nigga I looking at Inst my brother you want to act like these random nigga on the street I'll treat you like one " I put my gun on his head.

"Shot me then bitch " I look him in his eyes to see nothing but fear I Chuckled and drop my gun out his face.

I just turn away and walked out the house and went home because if I said there I was gone do something I would regret.

I walked in my house mad as hell . I slam the door and ace ran down stairs look foul. He must had just wake up .

"What's wrong baby ?" Ace asked while I pass the living room.

"Damari fucking tired me again today and he put his fucking hands on me" I yelled.

"He what hold on " he ran up stairs and came back with his gun loading it.

"He still at your parents house " he asked .

"If he is my other brother and pops beating his ass right now but I pulled my gun out on him and gone tell me shot me bitch , baby I don't know that nigga any more that not my brother " I stop walking back and forth and sat down.

"I can't explain what's wrong with him right now but y'all need some time apart because at the end of the day that's your brother and blood come before everything " he said sitting by me.

"You right baby " I calm down.

"Yeah but anyways Jahleel sleeping and probably gone be knock out for another 2 hours let's take a shower together and you know the rest" he smirk at me.