Chapter 19

Lay POV

It's mid summer and everything was going great. Mani done had her baby his name is Kah'Ron Ahmare Curnell . He's so cute and always playing with Jah will trying to because he's so little and can't sit up yet.

 He's so cute and always playing with Jah will trying to because he's so little and can't sit up yet

Kah'Ron 👆🏾

Right now I'm home alone because Ace went to take Jah to his pops house to finally meet him. I met his pops when I was 4 months pregnant and he was a nice guy .

Knock knock

I went to the peep whole but it was block so I grab my hidden gun from under the lamp by the door . I opened the door to a guy in all black with an mask on putting something to my mouth and I blackout.
-
-
-

Clayton POV

After getting we had got snatch Lay from her house we took here to one of my warehouse. She looked so beautiful but the bitch disrespected me. So I am gone do is have fun with her.

She started to turn and move while she on the ground before woke up.

" where the fuck am I " she ask rubbing her head.

" my warehouse baby girl " I smirked at her.

" what the- when I got- never mind what do you want Clayton " she asked.

" I want you baby girl I told you next time I see you y'all better be strap well I snook you and ima have my fun " I sly grin at her.

Ace POV

Me and Jah just got home I was ready to see my baby. I went out today to get her an engagement ring that matched her heart necklace I got her with Jahleel initials in them when she first gave birth .

I walked up to our door holding Jah and I saw that the door was cracked open I called crew and told them to pull up asab. Few minutes later they all was there .

"Mani hold Jah y'all follow me " we walked through out the house and nothing looked out of order . When jay came back down stair he said he ain't see nothing .

" where the is lay " I called her phone I heard it ringing from the living room. We all surround it while it was on the couch ringing .

" FUCK" I yelled .

" call Devin and tell him to meet us at the warehouse lay missing " I told Icy .

We all left her condo and Mani took Jahleel to lay Ma's so that she can help . We all waited on Devin and everybody looked pisst off.

" so do any of y'all know a nigga name Clayton Jones" Devin ask walking into the room.

"Yeah he used to be Lay first love " mani said rolling her eyes.

" that nigga threatened me and Lay a while ago " I said.

" well I checked her cameras I had around her condo and that's the nigga who took her" he paused " dumb ass really thought shit was easy "

" yo I got a tracker in her necklace " I yelled.

" why do you have a tracker on her " Devin said.

" just in case being in this game and what we do people might caught her slipping because she been lacking since she had Jah "

" well run that shit up and let me know I want to see him for my self first then ima call you in " Devin said while walking out .

I walked to the tech room and hand Kim and Mark my device . One thing about Lay pops is that he had the best tech people in the states not just state STATES. In just 10 minutes she find where Lay was at . I called her pops.

Devin: speak
Me: we find her
Devin: address
Me: 34 Blvd house 6793
Devin: bet
He hang up and now we just wait till he say make the move but I was going crazy I was ready to kill now .

Devin POV

Pulling up to the place Ace send me I looked around and saw that it was one of my traps. I know this dumb ass nigga didn't work her me .

I walked up to the front door and walked in . Everybody stop what they was doing . I looked at all these little niggas and see nothing but fear .

I walked up to the head office and walk in .

" knock befo- my bad Devin ion know that was you have a seat " Max said .

" I'm good I came to handle business " I looked back at my two guards and moved them to go be Max.

" you know a Clayton Jones "

" he's one of my top guys that works here why wassup " he looked at each guard before me.

" call him in " I deepen my voice . He pulled out his phone and called me telling him to get here ASAP .

Few minutes a y'all night skin nigga walked in with a grin.

" what boss I was in the basement " he look at me.

" oh my god the legendary Devin Blake what are you doing here " he asked me.

" you tell me Blood some little nigga thoughts was cool to kidnap my daughter and brought her here"

" who kidnap jalayah and brought here " Max asked confused.

I can see the fear in Clayton face and he know he just fucked up.

" I didn't know that was your daughter Devin " he said backing up. I snap my fingers and two guards grab Clayton and we walked to the basement.

I walked down and saw different type of females laying about . He stop us in front of a little room down here.

" open it " I said with dominance. He open the door and I saw Lay on the ground with blood all over her . My blood started to boil looking at my baby girl like this. I ran to her side and picked her up taking her to the truck . The guards put Clayton in the other truck and we ride out to the hotel while the other truck went to my main warehouse. I called Ace

Ace: yo
Devin: ima taking her to the hospital and their bring him to the warehouse
Ace: bet she okay
Devin: I found her was blood all over
Ace: fuck man
Devin: Omar
Ace: sir
Devin : have fun
Ace: bet

He hang up . Once I said have fun I know he understand my code words.