Chapter 5

Chay POV
Lay done tell y'all about me but we been Bestfriends since 4 grade. I was the girly girl and she was the Tom boy. She change thought starting dress like a girl more I'm proud.  Right now the whole crew is out getting our nails and hair done you know girl stuff .

" these curls bomb ask b I glade I got them" Lay said while touching her curls. " I think ima try curls next I always get straight " mani sighs. See all us been kook since 4 grade but I'm more close to Lay then mani because nobody knew that I had a low key crush on her.

"Well I love my body waves " I said while smiling. We already got out nails done so we was just leavening the hair salon.

" where y'all wanna eat because I want pizza" Mani said while licking her lips. " oooo me to " we both looked at Lay. " fine pizza it is CiCi's " Lay asked. " yes sir " both me and mani said.

When we got there and picked a both I tired to sit my Lay but mani beat me to it . I rolled my eyes . We put our stuff down and went to get our food and sat back down.

" so Lay what you and Ace did when we left " Mani ask while smiling. I know Lay has a crush on him and she's my Bestfriend but I wanted her to myself.

" nothing you little nasty hoe " she pushed mani . " but for real all we did was talk business and he called me beautiful " lay blushed . " oh bitch give him the kitty " mani said with her tongue out.

I was low key getting mad so I tried to change the subject . " she isn't a hoe mani to be giving it up to anybody plus you know she ain't ready " I rolled my eyes. I looked up and saw Ace walked in with a group of girls when I recognized who the girls was I tap Lay . " y'all look at the door" they turn they heads.!

Lay POV
When I turned my head I saw Ace with bang 3 , what the fuck he doing with them . Ion jealous because he not my man it's just I hate those girls.

" aye y'all wanna be petty or nah " I said looking at both of my girls . " bitchhh you know I with the shits" mani said standing up. " chay ?" I ask. " your already now its war behind you " she said .

As we got up and walk up to the buffet line I bump Ke she hated me the most. " oh excuse you hoe " I said looking back . My girls laugh and so did I. " oh it's just you and your little minions " I said looking at all them.

" next time bitch be careful " ke said looking me up and down . " am I supposed to be scared " I said with a smirk . " Lay we just here to eat nothing else just chill " Miya said. I rolled my eyes she always tryna make peace because we used to be cool ion school but she change when he cousin ke moved down here.

" no because ke said next time she see me it was on sight well news flash I'm in sight bitch " I said rolling up on ke. Mani and chay hold me back " nah Lay she ain't worth it we'll see y'all on the street y'all known wassupp " mani said. " we know " A said while rolling her eye holding ke back.

I looked up and saw Ace " what's poppin Ace see you later around 3 " I said smirking while walking away . But I stop " oh and don't bring ya pets either " I said then me and my girl grab our things and left the place laughing .

Ace POV
That while situations with Lay crew and my girl crew ion gone lie it was funny but I never knew they had beef .

" what the fuck she been see you at 3 Ace" Miya said . " I work with her pops now and we doing training together so chill " I said while taking a seat. " hell no if she your girl you can't fuck with the enemy nigga " ke said getting loud.

I understand she mad but she had me fucked up. " first of all I a grown ass man I do what I want and second y'all beef ain't got shit to do with my money " I said standing up . These girls tripping " ke is right if we together you can't fuck with Lay or her crew they bad news " Miya said . " plus it will be a shame if he hurt ya boss daughter " ke smirked.

" mane whatever I'm out call an Uber home " I said walking out the door. They had me fucked all the way . As I pulled up to the trap the guards let me in I sent to the back .

When I went into the training room I saw Lay in action when I mean she's good she is good. Her and the javon nigga been going at it . She did some move and Javon been on the floor trying to tap.

" okay lay damn let me go " Javon said . " my bad jay I just had to let some anger go " lay said . She got up and helped him . I put my bag down and walked over to her . " what's good ma " I said to her .

She looked up and smiled damn her smile makes her even beautiful. " what's poppin Ace " she said while giving me a hug. I inhaled her sent and she smelled like roses and strawberries. I pulled back and looked her up and down .

" wassup uhh Javon right " I said to be funny . " just call me jay nigga " he said with irritation. I chuckled " so what we starting with today " I ask . " I wanna see how good you fight , how fast you draw your gun first " lay said . " bet let's get it "
1 hour later

" damn Lay you really good at this shit" I said put of breathe . " thanks you not so bad yourself Ace I can really use you on our mission I didn't expect this " Lay said with a smile . I caught jay rolling his eyes. I chuckled " he ain't that good Lay " jay said . " stop being a hater jay damn you just made he beat you in the gun off " she laughed.

" but all jokes aside working with you ain't gone be half bad " I told Lay . She turn to hide her smile but I turn her face to me " don't hide that smile beautiful " I wink at her .

Jay came over and clear his throat " aye don't be touch her face my nigga " jay said . " jay I'm a grown ass woman you don't have to be protective he not doing nothing " Lay said. " yeah my nigga ion gone hurt her.... in the wrong way " I said the last part low. 

" aye lay I gotta question what's with you and bang 3 " I said sitting done . She sigh and walk to me and sit down " me and Miya used to be kook till our senior year when her cousin ke over down here and she change so I cut her off because ke always tired to be funny when we all hang out " she said .

" so ke been jealous " I laughed. " I guess but also A and Chay used to date but me and A got into a fight for no reason something about I got what she want but I didn't even talk to her when she was around " she said . Hold up I never knew her friend was gay or A . " wait they gay " I ask in shock .

" A is but Chay is by like me " Lay said . I was even more shock " hold up you like boys and girls " I asked . " haha yeah " she said . " damn girl you just wild huh ?" " you can say that " she said .
-
-
-
Comments