Chapter 18

Lay POV

I wake up to my baby crying and I look over to his crib in the hospital I get up and Fed him his bottle that the nurse brought in. It's the second day I was in the hospital because they have to stitched me up a little . Right now I was waiting on Ace to come back with some food because the food her taste like shit .

Knock knock

" come in " I yelled to who ever was at the door. My ma and pops walked in . My heart stop my momma looked happy but my pops not so much .

" hi baby how are you feeling " ma asked while putting the gifts down . Pops went and sat down in the corner .

" just sore that's all but I'm good " I smiled .

" can I hold my grandson "

" sure " I was just finished burping him and hand him to her.

My pops just sat there not looking me in the eyes and stare at the baby . We still haven't spoken to each other since that day I told them I was pregnant. I did hurt my feelings because I was a daddy's girl and for him not to speak to me made me kind of upset.

" you can hold him if you want daddy " I said .

" I good " he said .

" Devin stop being so up tight and hold your grandson " ma hand him to my pops and he looked down at him . Jah put his hands in his mouth just looking back at him and my pops shed a tear.

" you okay Devin " my ma said .

He shake his head yes and just hold him close to his faces and kissed his forehead . I wanted to cry watching him .

" what's his name " pops said .

" Jahleel Elijah -Kareem Brown" I smiled look at my baby boy . Pops finally looked up at me smiling .

" Ka-Kareem you named him after me "

" yes I thought it would be nice for him to have my hero name even if he's not speaking to me " I looked down. He hand ma the baby and stand up walking over to me pulling me in a hug .

" I'm sorry Jalayah it's just your my baby girl and hearing that your pregnant hurt me . You're only 20 and I understand that your grown but I didn't wanted to find out you was sexually active like this " he chuckled and I laughed.

" I love you baby girl " he kissed my forehead .

" I love you too daddy " I smiled because I finally have my daddy back . Few minutes later Ace walked in was some Five Guys and a new pair of clothes . He must have took a shower I don't blame him that the first thing ima doing once I go home today .

" hello Mr.Blake and Mrs.Blake " Ace said sitting by me .

" boy I done tell you to call me Ma Omar "

" yes ma'am "

My pops walked over to him and ace stood up . " all these year it was my kid to protect Jalayah and I've done a good kid at that now it's your turn to protect her and my grandson and I would trust that you do a good job "

" yes sir I love Lay with all my heart and I'll protect her and Jah with my own life " Ace said with base in his voice . I was mad that it turn me on because we can't do nothing for 6 weeks Fuck .

" I believe you son " my pops pull him into a hug .

My ma and pops left so it was just me , jah and Ace .

" Omar " I called him .

" yes babylove "

" you know we can't have sex for 6 weeks right " he snap his head in my direction with his eyebrow raised.