Chapter 6

3 months after
Lay POV
After a few months me and Ace surprisingly got close  . Well with out him flirting all the time . I learned that he dated Miya but they break up after me and her cousin altercation.

Lay house 👆🏾

Lay house 👆🏾

Me and the crew was at my condo chilling. " ah yeah boy " I yell standing up from the chair . Me , jay and quan been playing 2k , mani and tay been cuddled up , and Chay was on my laptop .

I was beating jay ass in 2k ." Nah nigga you let a girl beat you in 2k you should be ashame " quan said. " man I let her win " jay said. " mhmm yeah right my turn anyways " quan said while taking the controller from jay .
Knock knock

" aye jay get the door for me while I beat quan ass " I said focus on the game . " you ain't gone beat shit " quan said I chuckled.

Jay came back with somebody but i didn't look up from the game . " who was that jay " I still focus on the game . " damn ma you so focus can't even look up to see that's it me " Ace smooth voice said .

" my bad I just beating his ass in 2k " I said finally looking up . Icy was with him to . Icy kool and everything, he mad funny too. " what's poppin icy " I said looking back at the game .

" wassup lo sav " icy called me by the nickname he gave me 2 months ago. They took a seat on my couch by Chay she looked up and blush . I think she like icy but ion gone press it .

" boom I should have bet on this game nigga " I said as I just beat quan ass. " yeah whatever who next " quan said upset. " anybody can go I tired of best ass" I said throwing him the other controller . I sat by chay .

" hey bestie what you doing on the laptop " I said. " I just finished my homework "she said closing the laptop. Icy looked shock " wait you in high school". " no nigga forget we just celebrate her 20 birthday 3 months ago " Ace said hitting his head. " oh shit you right you young " icy said.

" aye icy I take that to offense because I only 19 " I said crossing my arms.  " my bad lo'sav but nobody  told your ass to be young ain't you like the youngest " he said looking at me .

" I'm not me and quan on age but I older by 2 days " I said looking at quan . " aye shut up Lay " quan said while looking back. Everybody laugh so loud . " aye lay can I talk to you for a second " jay said .

I get up and we walked to my patio . " what's poppin jay " I said sitting down. " whats up with you and Ace " he ask standing in front of me . " nothing but is it bad that I low key wish he would press me " I said looking up at him.

Jay eyes turn a dark brown and he glare down at me. " no it's not with all the time y'all spend together I expected this but are you sure this what you want " he looked at me and his eyes soften. " ion wanna see you hurt Lay plus I don't like that nigga " jay said .

"Yeah jay I understand you tryna protect me but I am grown I can take care of myself and it's been some months now why don't you like him " I said still look in his eyes . He look away from me and didn't say nothing . " jay answer the question " I got up forcing him to look at me . " I don't like how close y'all are I feel like he's taking my Bestfriend from me " he said with sad eyes .

I can tell it's more to the story but ima wave it off . " he's not I will always be your Bestfriend jay and you know that I love you " I said hugging him . " I love you to b " he hugged me back .

Jay really got me thinking something wrong

Ace POV
When lay and jay walked back in I eyed jay . He think I don't know that he like lay but she don't see it . It funny to me because ima make her mine " yo lay come sit by me " I said to her .

She walked over to me and sit in my lap . " now girl you better stop before you wake the beast " I said look up at her . She smiled " nigga please what beast " she chuckled . damn I wanted to make her mine so bad but i don't know how she feel .

Nobody was paying us attention so I licked my lips and kissed her . " w- what was that for ?" Lay stuttered looking me in my eyes . " just cause I wanna make you my girl lay" I said serious looking in her eye .

" are you serious because I don't play game Ace" she said with hurt in her voice . "I deadass ma ion wanna hurt you I cherish you and ion for the games so you ready to be my main lady " I said grabbing her chin .

" yeah but how we gone tell the crew" she said looking back. I stand up with her by me " aye y'all I got an announcement to make " I said.

Everybody looked at me. " what is it " they all said.  I grab lay hands and kisses her in front of everybody. " lay and me are official now so besties ima need y'all to make sure behave " I said .

" ima damn time now you really sis lo'savage " icy said getting and hug lay. " you know I got y'all shit I might fight a nigga if he tired " mani said . " I told y'all it been gone happen where my money niggas " chay said to the boys .

They all laughed and hand her 20 each. " but I'm happy y'all together though" chay said . The guys looked at jay who looked pisst off and walk out the house.

"Jay.... jay wait " Lay said running after him . I chuckled he really mad .

Jay POV
After hearing that them two made it official I walked out. Of course I was pisst off she was supposed to me my girl with me .

" jay ... jay I know you hear me " Lay said turning me around . " what lay go be with your new boyfriend " I said irritated. " what the fuck is your problem jay why do you feel some type of way we just talked about this " she yelled at me.

" come on Lay are you that stupid I have fucking feelings for you and I thought you could have tell but I guess not " I yelled in her face .

" who tf you calling stupid of all people you should know I far from it and jay you my Bestfriend I told you last year that I couldn't take it past that " she said . "  and why the fuck not I know you feel something between us " I grab her hip.

" no ja.." I interrupt her by kissing her passionately and I didn't want to stop . I pulled back smack . She slap the fuck out me . " ughh jay why would you do that " she yelled .

" you know what fuck you lay I try to be there for you but I can't hold it in no more it's either me or him" I said with all serious . She looked down and shake her head . "p-please don't make me choice jay " she said with hurt in her voice .

I chuckled because I can see that I just fucked up but my pride to big to even apologize right now. " I see you already choices ... ima go , see you next mission " I got into my car and drive off not looking back.

-
-
-