Chapter 10

Dee POV
I've been keeping a secret from my family and I know once I told them everybody gone be upset.

They know I have a girlfriend but what they did know was that we got married at the court house the time I went missing for some days. She tells me all the time I should tell them but I know Lay gone beat my ass she already think something up.

" I think she already know by the way she looked at my ring finger 5 months ago at the cookout " Te said. I knew I should have told her not to wear it. Damn is what I thought .

" shit man I know I should tell them but they gone be pisst at me and Lay gone beat my ass well try " I chuckled at the last part . " you think it's funny huh your family is crazy I don't want to have problems with your sister she might think that I put you up to this " she said . " you kind of did " I looked at her sideways.

" how I didn't put a gun to your head and say marry me you proposed on ya own nigga so don't start " she stormed off into the bathroom.

Ring Ring Ring

I grab my phone to see who was calling me and it was my lovely sister Lay. Great I thought

Me: hello sister dear
Lay: hello my ass why haven't I hear from you in like 2 months you hiding something or your girlfriend keeping you from us
Me: she's not
Lay: don't lie for her I'll beat her ass and you know it
I rolled my eyes because I know she was serious I should tell her now before Te tells her.
Me: I promise she not but I gotta tell you something what you doing later
Lay: nothing come by my condo later bro
Me: okay sis

" was that your sister" " yeah I about to go her house later you coming " i asked getting off the bed . " yeah let me get dressed " she said moving to the closet.

After we left it took me about 45 minutes to get to Lay condo . We got out the car and knock on the door. " who is it " Ace sad . I chuckled at this nigga " her daddy nigga now let me see her ass " I said.

He flow open the door " who the fu- aw man you can't be playing like that B I almost beat you ass " he said while daping me up. We walked in towards the living room where Lay was playing call of duty. I swear my sisters a niggas sometimes . " bae who was that at my door " she asked still focused on the game.

" your daddy girl stop playing " I said laughing . " man who the fu- see you gotta stop playing before I beat your ass " she paused and got up and hugged me. " this must be girlfriend and I only asked because I meant her once what's ya name sis " Lay eyes her. I know what she doing she tryna figure her out .

" my names Chonte but you can call me Te" Te said holding out her hand with th ring on it. " cute ring right bae " " yeah I been thinking about getting you one like it " Ace said . " boy shut the fuck up no you wasn't " Lay burst out laughing. " shit you never know " he said .

" yeah but Lay there's something I want to tell you " I said standing up " me and Te are married and before you go off I told her to keep it from y'all " . She looked at me then at her and laughed that what scared me the most. " you mean to tell me you married some bitch I never meant more then twice and come my condo like it cool with her you promise me that before you get married that I get the feel the girl our first to see if she a snake Dee but no you it did it behind my back " she snapped.

I know she is right I only knew Chonte for 2 months before we got married. " do pops and ma know " I just looked at her . " hello I know you fucking hear me Damari Mateo Blake DO THEY KNOW " she snapped again.

" n-n-no you the first I told " " wow Dee i can't believed you get out " she said lowly . " please sis I'm sorry " " no Dee you tell me everything EVERYTHING but not this that foul even hide it from the family plus you barely know this bitch " she said.

" you done call me a bitch 2 time and Damari you let her " Te stand up. " because I come before any hoe stay in you lane sis" Lay death glare her.

" Get you sister " " nah he should get you bitch " lay walked up to her. I know Lay and Chonte just started something. " let's go Te and Lay I really sorry man" I said looking at her.

" it's going to take some time to forgive on this one b , but I don't like her " Lay said. " I don't like you either bitch " Te yelled . " say it to my face if you bad hoe " " man Te watch you mouth and let's go " . After we left I went back home to take a shower and go bed ion feel like hearing Te mouth after this.
2 weeks later
Ace POV

Been a few weeks since Lay brother hit was with the news and she had her peoples do research on the girl.

She not to long just left my condo and I was chilling by myself. I might call icy over since it been a while I seen him.

Knock knock knock

Who the fuck is that I thought . I open the door and rolled my eyes when I saw Miya. " hey baby missed me " she pushed pass me. " the fuck you doing here Miya " I ask irritated. " I missed you and thought we could fixed things" she smirked. " you funny don't you know I been with Lay for the pass 7 months sweetheart " I chuckled.

" so you was with that bitch "

" watch your mouth sweetheart " I glare at her.

" Ace cut the bullshit I know you missed me and fucking with the enemy to make me jealous it's cute" Miya said with a smirk. 

" no you just mad your enemy shits fire and way better then yours oh and yeah I think I might love her something you'll never experience with me " I said with all seriousness.

" aww baby you fr " I turned around and saw it was Lay was some Wendy's ." damn ion had wanna tell you like that but you brought me my favorite bae" I said all happy. " only for you but it's okay i think I love you to " she kissed me.

" excuse me but I'm right here " Miya said . " bitch ion forget and I heard what you said to I should beat your ass but I'm not cause I got his heart and ion worried about you at all sis " Lay said .

" funny because what I want I get and ion leaving till I have him " Miya pulled out a gun and shot lay  twice before dropping the gun with fear in her eyes . She ran out my condo saying sorry. " ahh bitch " Lay fall on the ground and blood leek from her. " come on baby it's okay I got you " I picked her up putting her in my car speeding to the hospital. I called her pops
D: speak
Me: she got shot
D: who got shot
Me: lay
D: not my baby girl I otw
Ended call
I pulled up to the hospital and got her out not caring that her if her blood got on me.

" somebody help she was shot " I yelled . They put her on a stretcher and took her back I try to follow but they stop me. " please sir we'll call you once we finished " a nurse said.

Few minutes after I was seated her pops and ma and Dee came in . " Jalayah Aria Blake please" her ma said . "Ma'am she's still in the back can you have a seat.

I looked at and saw them walking to me. " what happened young blood" her pops said.

" a girl I used to fuck with shot her twice " I said with my head down. " what's her name" Dee asked.

" Amiya she from her enemy group bang 3 " I said . "Dammit son why you fucked with her enemy " her pops said . " my baby why my baby " her ma cried.

" I didn't know they had beef till the day of I start training after that I stop fucking with Amiya " after that it was silent besides her ma soft cries.

" where's my Bestfriend at Ace " Mani yelled walking in with Chay, Jay, Quan , Tay and Icy . " if I find out you had something to do with this you a dead man " jay said .

"Aye man back up you ain't on shit " I said . " chill the Fuck out my daughter is back there and y'all wanna Argue like bitches" Devin said .

" family of Jalayah " the doctor said. We all stand up " well she was shot at twice but only one bullet hit her in the side we had surgery to remove it and it was a success " " thank you lord " her ma said.

" the other one graze her on the arm and we patched her up so right now she should be sleeping but y'all can on back" he said walking up to her room.

-
-
-