Chapter 17

Clayton POV

After seeing Lay in the store 4 months ago I've been keeping watch over her. I couldn't let her or her punk ass boyfriend bitch me in public so easy. I also couldn't get over the fact that she give my pussy away I understand we not together and I did break her heart but shit she promised that to me .

I'm just waiting till she drop this baby so I can make my move I know ima crazy but not that crazy to harm a baby even if it is that niggas and not mine.

I met up with her Bestfriend Chay because we used to be cool when I lived down here. She let me know where Lay live and do her work . It's sad that their not friends anymore. Sike I don't give a fuck now I can just use this bitch .

" baby when are we going to take action if this plan" chay said laying on my chest. We just finished having sex and I mean she ight I bet not as good as Lay can be.

" one more month Bae ion trying to harm the kid "

" man fuck that kid , her and all of them I want to get my revenge now " she got up rolling her eyes.

" bitch I mean girl you gone do what I say ight "

" I really don't have to fuck you " she get dressed and get ready to leave .

" where the fuck you going ?" I grab her arm .

" home because I don't have to deal with this shit matter of fact I should go with the plan with out you " she snatch away from me but I grab her by her neck slamming her on the bed.

" bitch if you try it I'll kill you and your family understand, hoes like you get a little power and don't know how to fucking act" I tightened my grip around her neck.

" I can't breathe " she choke out .

" I don't care I should kill you right now but I'm not if you listen so are you going to listen ?" I glare her her with my hand still around her neck .

" y-yes " she cried out. I let got of her neck and got off the bed to get in the shower leaving her there crying .

Ace POV

I'm so happy we got one more month till my first born son is here me and Lay right now are sitting with Tay and mani thinking of names for our baby's . By the way they are having a boy too.

" I don't care what y'all say ion having a junior " Lay said .

" exactly girl who the fuck " mani agreed.

" why can't I have a junior it's my first born son" Tay said .

" tell them again " I rolled my eyes.

" whatever I like the name Jahleel or Kingston " Lay said .

" they not bad but I think he should have my middle name " I looking at her.

" boy nobody like your ugly ass middle name " she laughed.

" you got jokes huh?"

" what's his middle girl " mani looking at her .

" it's fucking Daniel-Lamar like you have to first names as a middle name "

" ew Lamar is my granddaddy name " mani laughed.

" it is grandpa Lamar how can I forget "

Tay just sit there laughing .

" whatever y'all haters that all " I shrugged.

" my son name gone be Kah'ron " Tay said.

" aw bae I like that now we need a middle name" Mani said thinking .

" shit use Daniel because that's not gone be my child name "

" fuck You Lay"

" bae that's how we got here " she pointed at her high baby bump . Everybody burst out laughing even me .

" anyways we can use jahleel as the first name is Nasir as the middle happy "

" oh I like that name where you get it from " Lay asked standing up .

" it's my brothers name" I looked down .

She walked over to me and sat on my lap hugging me tightly. " I'm sorry baby is that his middle " she asked lifting my head up looking me in my eyes . I nodded my head till I felt some warm liquid on my legs.

" Jalayah I know damn well you didn't just piss on me in a time like this " I raised my eyebrows.

" no Omar my water just broke " she got up waddling to the other chairs to set down. I ran up stairs to get her baby bag and her over night bag . I ran back down stairs grabbing my keys while I help Lay to the my car . Mani say in the back with her while Tay was up front with me.

" ahhhhhhh" she screamed.

" isn't the baby kind of early " I ask her.

" no fucking shit Omar " she said .

I know shit was real because she's calling me by my real name . I speed down high way till we finally got there. Helping her out I walking her in while Tay parked my car . " help my girlfriend in labor " I yelled as we walking in . They took her in the back while I buy on some nurse suit type shit .

" Omar Daniel-Lamar Brown this is your fucking fault it hurts so bad ion having no more fucking kids after this shit " she was suezzing my hand so hard I swear she had super strength.

" ok jalayah I need you to do a big push " the doctor said .

" 1 2 3 push " she push as hard as she can . " one more time I can see the head 1 2 3 push ".

" ahhhhhh" after that push you can hear a baby's cry . I almost cried when I say my son . I went to cut the umbilical cord . They take him in the back to get clean up and I when back their to watch as Mani stayed with Lay in the room.

Mani POV

After watching my Bestfriend give birth I was kind of scared because I didn't want to have an early birth or go through with the pain like she did I have 3 more months. I am happy for her and to see how happy her and Ace was to get here made me even more happy.

Ace just walked in with Tay behind him while Lay was just waiting for them to bring him back .

" so how does it feel " I asked the both of them .

" I'm sore asab that shut had hurt " Lay sighs .

" how sore like how I have you sore or worst "

" Omar it is not the time to be nasty but worst " she rolled her eyes . Just then they walked back in with their baby boy . Lay let ace hold him first I took a picture of them and I swear I saw him shed a tear.

" I saw that big baby " he flick me off while laughing . Next Lay hold him while she was crying her heart out .

" I can't believe I'm a fucking mother B oh shit my bad for my curing Jahleel " she said laughing but still crying .

Baby Jahleel born January 14, 2019.