Chapter 15

Lay POV
Morning
This morning I wake up feeling like I should tell my parents today because the longer I hold out the more they be mad. A side of me is scared of what my pops is going to say shit in still scared I never wanted to be pregnant at 20 I'm still young and have a life ahead of me .

Pulling up to my parents house a wave of anxiety fulled my body . " you ready for this " I ask Ace.

" ready as I'll ever be " I chuckled. " he might kill me after this " . I laugh to ease the anxiety because I truly believe he just might .

" your brother here you ready for that and who's car is that by your moms" I haven't talked to Dee since before I went in the before I got shot and I don't think I'm ready to talk to him but I should just forgive him he is blood. I looked over to see a blue mustang . " pops might got a new car or something but I think I can forgive him now" I sighs .

We got out the car and walked up to the door I stop and took a deep breathe then open the door. I didn't see anybody in the living so I walked some more.

" ma where you at ?" I yelled.

" Lay that's you I'm in the kitchen " she yelled back.

I walked in the kitchen to see her and my brothers girlfriend wife or who ever she is . I rolled my eyes and hugged my mother. " hey ma how you doing " I ask sitting down. " hello miss Blake " Ace said sitting next to me.

" boy call me ma you practically family now " she laugh " but I'm good baby how's everything with you what's brings you by" I looked down getting nervous.

" I came to tell you and daddy something " I showed a weak smile .

" awe lord what is it because you only call your father daddy when it's bad " she glare at me.

" umm can you just call him down here"

" well he's upstairs in his office talking to you brother and your uncle Kevin " she smirk .

I jump up for joy I haven't seen my uncle Kevin since my 16th birthday. Kevin his my mothers younger brother he's about 28. He is the party but when it come down to me it game time . He doesn't have any kids or wife just a single bachelor.

" you deadass I had miss my uncle so much excuse my language " I said smiling .

" mhmmm go head I know what your about to do" ma said . I jump up out my set running to the stairs.

" be carful baby " Ace said reminding me that I was pregnant. I nodded my head and speed walk up stairs to my pops office knocking.

" wait a minute " my dad yelled at the door.

" daddy open up " I yelled back . " oh come in baby girl " he said . I ran in and jump on my uncle .

" uncle Kevin I really missed you so much why you here what your brought me " I asked him .

" baby girl you are to big to be doing this shit now" he said stand up . I pout walking to the door till he grab my arm ." Ima just playing baby girl I missed you to now give me a hug " I smile and jump on him again .

" damn daddy get no love like that " he said looking sad . " no pops I got you to come here " I went and gave him a hug . " hello Damari " I said side hugging him . "when y'all finish can y'all come down stairs I have something I want to share with y'all " they told me alright and I walked out .
-
-
-

"So what did you have to tell us " ma said as everybody took a sit in the living room. I got super nervous because all eyes was on me.

" well I just want to say I love everybody here beside he I mean Te for personal reasons" I smirk " and daddy please don't get mad for what ima about to sa" unc stop me mid sentence.